Chapter 53

No Father, No Mother, No Education

    Later that day, Chen Lining took the lead in the appointment room.

    He was calm on the surface, but his heart was not as calm as on the surface.

    Gu Feng asked Anna to ask him out, saying that he was going to have an interview with him. Such a formal tone made him feel a little flustered for no reason.

    He ordered the order to the waiter in the room, and after waiting for a while, he saw Gu Feng push open the door of the room without expression. A button, a little random.

    "Gu Feng," he got up with a

    smile , "Sit." Gu Feng gave a hum, sat down opposite Chen Lining, and then said to him: "Have you

    ordered ?" "I ordered it," Chen Lining smiled naturally. "But I haven't ordered the wine yet. Would you like to have two bottles of Lafite you like?"

    "No, I don't want to drink today." Gu Feng waved his hand, indicating that the waiter could go down to prepare food.

    As soon as the waiter closed the door of the room, Chen Lining said to Gu Feng, “Why are you suddenly eating here today? Do you have something to tell me?”

    Gu Feng was silent for a while, “Yu Baoyuan had an accident in his hometown. "

    Chen Lining's heart shook, and his eyes widened in surprise, "What? What happened? Does it matter to him?"

    Gu Feng didn't say a word.

    "Why didn't you tell me earlier, if you knew it earlier, I'll go see him too." Chen Lining blamed slightly.

    "No need," Gu Feng curled his eyebrows. "I invited you here today just to tell you..." He took a deep breath and seriously and resolutely said, "Lining, let's end it."

    Chen Lining's smile suddenly froze on his face.

    "Gu Feng, what do you... mean?"

    "That's it," Gu Feng watched the waiter lowered his head and pushed open the door of the room, spreading the beautifully decorated dishes all over the table. "You said you would be with me, but now, I'm afraid It's not working. I will let Uncle He pack your things and send them to your villa."

    Chen Lining stood up straight, his clear eyes filled with disbelief, "Gu Feng, You're joking with me, aren't you? Don't make such a joke with me."

    "As compensation, I will give you that villa and the two sports cars parked in the garage of the villa, and then..."

    "I don't want it!" Chen Lining suddenly shouted, "Gu Feng, tell me clearly, what's the matter with you?"

    Gu Feng put down his chopsticks and met Chen Lining's wounded eyes, "Yu Baoyuan is pregnant with mine. Child."

    Chen Lining seemed to have heard some big joke, "Don't tell me, you will believe such a ridiculous lie! Yu Baoyuan will have children? Then the fucking sows can go up the tree! He just wants to grab you. Going back, he

    dared to tell such stupid lies. He was too stupid and stupid." "Sit down," Gu Feng glanced at Chen Lining with his cold eyes, "He didn't lie. This is the doctor himself. I told me, I also read his list and asked the experts to confirm it."

    Chen Lining looked at Gu Feng's stern face, gritted his teeth, and sat down unwillingly.

    "I've decided on this, so do it. If you find another suitable boyfriend in the future, I will bless you as a friend. If you have any difficulties, I will also help. That's it."

    Chen Lining did not He shook his head perceptually, and his eyes were already shining. He left his seat, walked to Gu Feng's seat, hugged him tightly, "I won't let go."

    "That's boring," Gu Feng gave him a push. "After all, we are not really together. I am sorry to have been

    ignoring you for so long, but I must stop here." "No," Chen Lining He shook his head, his eyes filled with grievances. He leaned forward and hugged Gu Feng tighter, then raised his head and kissed Gu Feng's cheek, "I just decided to be with you. You can't just leave me like that. We actually love each other very much. You are here. When I was in Los Angeles, I told me that you love me and you are willing to do it for me..."

    "Enough!" Gu Feng drank his endless entanglement, "All adults, don't take the scene It's too embarrassing, let's stop here. I will not eat anymore, you keep it, I have already bought it." He

    said, picking up his coat, and walking directly out of the private room.

    Chen Lining stood there blankly, and did not recover for a while.

    After a long time, he picked up the phone in a daze. As soon as the screen turned on, a photo of him and Gu Feng appeared on the screen.

    Gu Feng's face was still stern, but there was a hint of gentleness in the sternness, and he was nestled in Gu Feng's arms with a smile on his face.

    What a tender and sweet picture.

    Chen Lining suddenly laughed.

    He had seen Gu Feng's cell phone, but there was no picture with Yu Baoyuan in it. He can almost conclude that in Gu Feng's heart, Chen Lining will always be more important than Yu Baoyuan.

    What is Yu Baoyuan?

    A poor man with no father, no mother and no education.

    In everyone's eyes, Chen Lining is a pearl, while Yu Baoyuan can only be a useless fish eye.

    This time, it was just an accident, just his miscalculation.

    After a long silence, he suddenly raised his head in the room, facing the air, muttering to himself: "I thought a warning, he should understand."

    After a while, he got up, took his own things, sneered, and murmured deeply: "That's it, it's so..."