Chapter 54

After renamed Yu Shishi

    After several days of observation and treatment, Yu Baoyuan's situation has stabilized.

    The doctor supported his glasses and looked at the checklist on his hand: "All the indexes have returned to normal levels, the fetal movement is in good condition, the fetal heart development is normal, and there are no accidents. It is really fortunate. At present, we need to do another general row. Check the abnormality to make sure."

    "Thank you." Gu Feng nodded towards the doctors.

    On the side, Xiao Zhou in a suit and leather shoes is holding taro and leaning against the window. The taro is wrapped in gauze and his claws are placed on the window sill. The little cat’s face is attached to the glass window, as if carefully observing the people and the situation inside. .

    Pets are not allowed in the ward, so Xiao Zhou had to take the taro to look through the window once a day to explain to the cat owner.

    Xiao Zhou's hands were a little sour, and he muttered at the little cat, "Boss, have you finished reading it?"

    Taro meowed and slipped back into Xiao Zhou's clothes.

    After the master's inspection is over, he can eat with peace of mind.

    Gu Feng nodded towards Xiao Zhou, then pushed the door into the ward.

    In the ward, Yu Baoyuan was looking bored at a book, and when he saw Gu Feng coming, he didn't respond.

    Gu Feng sat down beside his hospital bed in silence, and Gu Zi peeled off an orange. He opened a plump and juicy petal, and fed it to Yu Baoyuan's mouth, "Open your mouth."

    "Don't eat."

    Gu Feng's hand did not move, still holding it to Yu Baoyuan's mouth.

    The two stood in a stalemate for a long time. After all, Yu Baoyuan sighed, ate the orange with one mouth, and then frowned.

    It's terrible.

    "I'll transfer you to the hospital tomorrow," Gu Feng peeled off another one. "Gu Zhai is your home after you leave the hospital. You can raise your baby with peace of mind. Don't think about other messy things."

    Yu Baoyuan calmly put down his book and looked at Gu Feng. , "I won't go back to live."

    "No trouble." Gu Feng fed him another piece.

    Yu Baoyuan put down the book, snatched the oranges from him, and stripped himself to eat. "Don’t be presumptuous and think that I will go back with you willingly because of the child in your stomach. Let’s break off a long time ago. Don’t get in touch with each other. Yes. As for the children, we can sign a custody agreement, and you and I have the right to take care of them. These can be discussed and indicated on the agreement." Gu Feng squeezed his wrist tightly, "You will be more obedient to me, and I will lose. Responsibility will also be good to you."

    "I'm tired, let's go."

    "I made a mistake before, and now you have my child, I won't leave you alone. I..."

    "It's not over, isn't it?" Yu Baoyuan sat up half-heartedly, "I said that I don't need or don't need it. How to communicate with you is more difficult than communicating with pigs! How I love to live is my business, don't let my ears. The side is forced to talk again, annoying."

    Gu Feng's face sank, and just as he was about to say something, Yu Baoyuan pulled over the quilt and turned himself into a ball, and stopped talking.

    He gritted his teeth and finally got up and left the ward.

    Yu Baoyuan was covering the quilt, but he did not close his eyes. Instead, he opened his eyes wide and sneered in his heart.

    Is it good for him now? Shit!

    If he believes in Gu Feng's nonsense again, he will change his name to Yu Shishi.

    The transfer of Yu Baoyuan went smoothly, and the efficiency of the transfer between the two sides was also very high.

    He didn't want to transfer to hospital, after all, the qualifications of the medical team here are not bad. But Gu Feng, the bastard thing, was as stubborn as a piece of iron, and the oil and salt didn't get in. The reason why the child in his stomach was from his family was transferred to this hospital.

    He looked at this large super-class single-person ward, which was elegantly decorated, equipped with first-aid medical equipment, and luxurious furniture arranged in a neat manner. He felt helpless.

    How much does this fucking cost.

    Outside the ward, Dean Su led the newly formed team of experts to the meeting room. They will make an understanding of Yu Baoyuan's situation and arrange future maintenance plans.

    The ward was quiet, the door was pushed, and a doctor in a white coat came in.

    He pushed his gold-rimmed glasses, "Bao Yuan."