Chapter 58

She is Stupid and Poisonous

    Yu Baoyuan suddenly felt cold all over.

    The content of this email...

    he swiped down hurriedly, and wrote some of his personal information below, which is true. However, there were some comments after this, pointing out that he used to be the favorite of a certain real estate owner for money, and participated in the group-fornication parties organized by these people many times, and he was actually a high-level duck.

    These contents are mixed with true and false, which really makes the unreasonable people unable to distinguish the true from the false.

    His eyes were red with anger, and then he pulled down and found that several photos were attached. One is his back in the hospital corridor, with a slip in one hand, showing his side slightly. The photo is blurry, but he can still be recognized.

    There is also a photo, like a secretly photographed inspection report, with his name on it, and the inspection result below, with two words written on it.

    positive.

    Yu Bao was trembling with anger. "Asshole!"

    "Don't look," Anna took back the computer and patted him on the back comfortingly, "I won't tell you, I just don't want you to be disturbed by these boring things.

    " The photos of the hospital are real," Yu Baoyuan forced himself to calm down and began to think, "but the inspection report must be a synthetic fake photo. I don't have promiscuity, and I don't have AIDS."

    "We know," Anna nodded heavily, "We absolutely trust you. This email contains a lot of false content, and it is obvious that someone has deliberately forged it. Don't think too much, leave it to me, and I will take care of it.

    " The email has been sent out for three days," Yu Baoyuan narrowed his eyes, "I have seen everything that I should have seen. Now my reputation in the company has probably been greatly affected."

    After that, he sneered. "The people who sent the emails are really active. They know that seven points of truth and three points are mixed. The content of the photo is true and false, and the content is also a mixture of true and false. This way, the credibility will be higher, and it will be difficult to refute. "Mr. Gu has found a technician to investigate," Anna sat down next to his bed again, "to find out the server address where the email was sent, then locate and confirm the sender. But the current progress is not very good, and it seems that it is also there. We hired a technical expert, intercepted the foreign server as a springboard for broilers, and then cleared the traces. It is a bit difficult for us to find it."

    Yu Baoyuan nodded.

    He naturally knew that if the other party wanted to hide, it would be difficult to find the person hiding behind the screen.

    He said to Anna: "Anna, you send me a clarification email. I don't want to be talked about like this, I want to clarify it upright."

    "Okay." Anna nodded.

    Yu Bao Yuanfu picked up the tablet again, gritted his teeth and looked at the disgusting mail. His fingers trembled slightly, and he kept tracing the slanderous words and pictures.

    When he drew the picture from the back of the hospital, he suddenly froze.

    Every time he goes to the hospital, he wears almost all those casual clothes, so it is not easy to tell which time he was photographed. But on this photo, there was a place that attracted his attention.

    watch.

    He held his breath, zoomed in on the photo, put his wrist to the maximum, and carefully looked at the watch he was wearing on his wrist.

    That's right, it's the Omega Seamaster watch.

    He remembered clearly that this watch was sent back to the factory for repair after going to the hospital one time.

    He tried to recall the repair time and checked the time when he was sent for repair with the time period when he went to the hospital. Suddenly,

    Anna was still typing on the laptop, but suddenly she felt that someone was holding her arm.

    When she looked up, it was Yu Baoyuan. At this time, he was sneering slightly, "Anna, don't check it out, I know who caused the ghost."

    Anna blinked, "Who is it?"

    Yu Baoyuan didn't answer her words, but just picked it up. I dialed a number on my cell phone.

    After a few beeps, the other side picked it up, "Hello?"

    "Gu Ying," Yu Baoyuan's mouth tickled slightly, "I'm Yu Baoyuan, I have something to ask you."