Chapter 60

This time I am determined to leave

    The day Yu Baoyuan was discharged from the hospital happened to be a working day.

    Anna went on a business trip to other provinces for official business, and Lu Yang joined the shopping festival in the mall. She made ducks very well. Many people went for his ducks. There was a long line in front of the store, and it was really hard to get away.

    When he walked out of the hospital door, Gu Feng was standing at the door waiting.

    Gu Feng stepped forward and took the things in his hand. "Follow me in the car."

    "No," Yu Baoyuan gestured to take the things back. "I have asked someone to rent a house for me."

    Gu Feng didn't. Paying attention to what he said, just lead him forward, "Come back, I will take care of you."

    "Come on," Yu Baoyuan withdrew his hand, "You can take care of you as a living person, but I dare not. Go back and let President Gu take care of me."

    He picked up his things and planned to go in another direction.

    I didn't plan to follow Gu Feng to review the house again.

    Gu Feng grabbed him from behind, "Follow me back."

    Yu Baoyuan was about to pull away, and he said again: "Don't worry, leave it to me about Gu Ying's affairs. I will ask her to apologize to you personally."

    "How dare you let the noble Gu family apologize to me?" Yu Baoyuan only felt that his temper was getting bigger and bigger during pregnancy, and even his words became more bitter. "Miss Gu is so awesome, an international Full of luxury goods, maybe she is still an excellent party activist. I don’t dare expect her to admit my mistake."

    "I will solve this for you, don’t worry," Gu Feng said calmly, "Now, follow I'll go back."

    Yu Baoyuan wanted to take his hand away, "I have been going back with you and going back with you. Are you a repeater today? I can't go, let's go back to each house. You let me go. !"

    Gu Feng didn't move, one hand still clenched tightly.

    Yu Baoyuan talked even harder, "You fucking let me go! Lara, you are walking the dog!"

    Gu Feng's face turned dark, and he bent over, hugged him horizontally, and walked to his car.

    "Fuck," Yu Baoyuan grabbed his hair angrily, "You fucking put me down! Damn, bullying me now with inconvenience? You don't let it go, don't let me put you in the ICU Inhale oxygen!"

    Regardless of the surprise glances of others, Gu Feng just hugged the cursing Yu Baoyuan to his car, opened the door, put Yu Baoyuan, an annoying wolf cub in it, and said coldly: "It's not too bad? People G "

    Speaking, he closed the door directly, sat in by himself, locked the door, and started the car.

    Yu Baoyuan scolded all the way.

    When he arrived at Gu's house, he stopped the car, gently lifted Yu Baoyuan and walked into the villa.

    Uncle He had been waiting a long time ago. Seeing Yu Baoyuan being carried back like a piglet, an old face couldn't help twitching twice, "Master, Yu Shao, come back."

    Gu Feng put Yu Baoyuan on the sofa. "Yeah."

    Yu Baoyuan snorted coldly, got up and patted his clothes, "I'll come back to get something and leave later."

    Uncle He has brought a bowl of soup over, "Master asked me to prepare this. It’s the most tonic, Yu Shao drank while it’s hot.”

    Yu Baoyuan stared his eyes, intending to speak harshly, like a heroic martyr who refused any persuasion from the enemy in Zhazidong, to solemnly condemn and refuse.

    A scent of scent drifted into his nose.

    ...It's so fragrant.

    ...Suddenly, my stomach groaned.

    He took the bowl with a dark face and drank gulpingly.

    Damn, anyway, this kid also has the responsibility of taking care of Gu Feng, and there is nothing wrong with drinking him a bowl of soup!

    Gu Feng watched him drinking the tonic soup, his Adam's apple turned up and down, his face looked better. At this moment, his cell phone rang, and he took it out to see that it was Director Jiang.

    He walked aside and answered the phone, "Jiang Ju?"

    "Mr. Gu, it's been a long time since I contacted him."

    "Yeah," Gu Feng answered , "Is the case settled?"

    Jiang Ju was lightly there. He laughed, "Used some means."

    Gu Feng didn't say a word, waiting for his next words.

    "These people were terribly scared, but they didn't say anything when facing us," Jiang Ju paused, "but wrote it down one by one."