Chapter-30

ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴅᴜsᴋ ᴛɪʟʟ ᴅᴀᴡɴ
......

"You're staring!" Rome closes my eyes.

"RESPECTFULLY." I reply.

"That's my boyfriend!" He argues.

"I'm supposed to look, he's a model!" I argue back.

"You're checking him out." He points out. Honestly, I was checking him out. In my defense, we're supposed to check out what the model is wearing, aren't we? I'm checking out, respectfully. Need to support my boyfriend's brother. Go Caden!

"Don't say that like you're not looking." I say.

"He's my boyfriend, I'm allowed to look." He says and turns around with the phone in his hand from which we were looking at the videos of Caden.

"Go, you were supposed to be baking a cake for your man." He says, shooing me away. I already baked the cake, it's in the fridge now. Caden took Chase away so we could prepare. I invited Rome since he's invited to the little party, he should help me. I invited Alec too but he's late. It was a little party, me, the birthday boy, Caden, Rome and Alec. I didn't want to make Chase feel uncomfortable since Caden told me he doesn't celebrate, but everyone deserves extra love on their birthdays!

"As if thousands of girls and guys are not looking at him right now." I roll my eyes before peeking in his phone from above his head.

"Damn.." I say, more to annoy Rome but honestly, damn. "Look at those cheekbones." I comment.

"I'm telling Caden you were simping over him." Rome says.

"He knows I used to have a crush on him." I reply. He did know, it was like for a week then he decided to feed me dog food saying it's a secret recipe that he uses for his good body.

"You're getting on my nerves." He says, tackling me.

"Oh it's on." I say before wrapping my hands around his neck, getting him in a headlock right at the same time the asshole decided to stand up. I immediately wrapped my legs around him.

"I'll drop you." He warns as Piccolo just looks at us like we're idiots and struts away. Pico didn't like Rome, his reaction was the funniest thing I saw.

"You tackled me first." I remind him, I look around keeping my chin on his shoulder. "Whew, that's how you see the world? I wanna be 6'5 too." I ask him. It feels so wierd, like everything got a little smaller? God, can you increase my height by 8 inches? I want to be as tall as my friend Roman here.

"Celeste, leave my neck you idiot." He says, bending backward at the same time bell rings.

"It's Alec!" I yell, jumping down from his back and opening the door. It sure was Alec.

"I have never seen you look so happy just by seeing me." He says, amused.

"Oh no, we were just waiting for you to blow your part of the balloons." I say, pointing to the one-third part of the balloons we left for him.

"Assholes." He mutters before walking toward the table and doing his job.

"Less talking, more working!" I clap my hands.

Pico was quick to jump in Alec's lap. Three days back when they met, he got a liking towards him. "That little wanker." Rome says, making faces at Pico.

"Don't be mean to my baby." I say, elbowing him in the stomach.

15 minutes later, Alec was done with the balloons. He leaned back on the sofa, breathing heavily.