[Jikook] Crazy In Love

[TW ⚠️ CONTAINS GORE, BLOOD, VIOLENCE, DEATH ⚠️ TW]

Jungkook laughs psychotically as he sliced the guy's hand, causing a big cut to appear on it that slowly started to bleed.
"Now, what did you call me?" Jungkook says as he squats down, his short shorts showing his thighs that made the guy look at it.
"My eyes are here, darling" Jungkook says as he pats the guy's cheek.
"What did you call me awhile ago, darling?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"A-A-A s-slut... I'm s-so-sorry" The guy stutters and Jungkook laughs.
"Yes, I am slut but only for my love... But you, on the other hand... Can't call me that" Jungkook says and kicked the guy on the head, causing him to fall.

He grabbed the gun from the guard he's with and started shooting the guy.
"My lovely, that's enough" He hears, looking back to see Jimin. Jungkook ran to him, even if he's covered in blood and kissed Jimin.
"Where were you?" Jungkook asks after pulling away.
"Oh, baby, don't worry, I went to do some job" Jimin says as he sat down on his seat, pulling Jungkook to his lap. The younger giggles and straddled Jimin.
"Can't believe when I first saw you, you were this tough looking guy, in the end, you're a soft guy who likes to kill" Jimin says as he caressed Jungkook's hips.

"What will we do with the body, Mr Park?" The guard says and Jimin sighs.
"Dispose it, and clean that blood off, it'll smell" Jimin says and the guards nodded.
"Now, petal, good job" Jimin says, smiling.

"You taught me good about protecting myself"