31

I can't believe you're that unattentive

I can't believe you're that unattentive..Rene.

W-What??? I flipped through and..pictures. Pictures when I was at the terrace. Going to work. Even standing at the elevator with him.

T-that masked man..followed me to Korea.

*dialing*

"Rene? Why are you calling me this late?" Sir Seth groaned.

"...He's here." I whispered.

"..Don't go anywhere. I'm coming." he then hanged up.

I don't know why but..I called him.

"Miss Whitfield? Isn't it night over there?" Sir Laurier asked me confused.

"..."

"Aera, what's wrong?" He asked me seriously.

"T-The man..he followed me here in Korea.."

"Hide in your room. I'll get the cops in your way. Don't hang up the phone ok? Where do you live right now?" He asked me softly, I told him my address.

"Aera? breathe properly." I didn't notice I was breathing heavily.

"Are you doing it properly now?" He asked.

"Y-yes..?"

"Good girl." 

"Why..why is he so obsessed?" I was baffled. There isn't anything that great about me..why me??

"It's all him Aera, he's not right in the head. No one should do anything to intrude to anyone's privacy." He explained.

*knock knock*

"Someone's at the door. I think it's Sir Seth" I whispered.

"Are you sure it's him?" I walked near the door.

"S-Sir Seth?" I asked loudly.

*knock knock knock*

"Sir Seth is that you??" I asked again.

*knock knock knock knock*

"Leave me alone!" I yelled.

"Aera, calm down.  Go to your room. The cops will be able to open your door using the landlord's copy key." Sir Laurier told me.

I hurried and went to my room. I got a baseball bat just in case. I could hear the knocking all the way to my room, after 2 minutes it finally stopped.

*ting!*

"S-Sir Laurier my phone's out of battery " I said, scared.

"W-where's your charger??" 

"I don't know." Then the door busted open.

"AHHHHH!" I shouted in fear.

"Don't worry miss, we are the police." Then my phone got caught off.

"I-I'm in here." Then Sir Seth came in too. 

"Aera, are you ok?" He held my arms and shook me.

"Y-yeah..I'm fine.." 

"Aera, don't freak out ok?" He handed me a note and my charger?

You forgot your charger, didn't you?

-from the only one who loves you sooooooo much ♥

P.S:Watch your back ;-) 

He..He followed me...I'm dizzy..I probably just lack sleep.

"Aera?" 

I..I just need to rest..would that be fine?

"Aera? Aera?! Call the ambulance!!" 

...

*beep beep*

What's that?

*beep beep*

Whatever it is, it's annoying.

*beep beep*

I opened my eyes and I'm..at a hospital? I looked around and there was no one there with me. *sigh* was it because I passed out? ...I'm already pretty good at taekwondo but it still scares me. What if he had a gun? I'd still be powerless.

*kerchak*

The sound of the door opening startled me. It was a nurse,

"Oh, you're awake now. Hold on I'll call the doctor." She said.

"Ah wait, may I ask..where am I?" I asked.

"You are at A.T. Hospitals, Miss. Oh if you were wondering, yes you are in the U.S right now." She smiled and left.

How long was I out for? surely not longer than 24 hours?

*knock knock*

Then the door opened, It was..my mate. I should have known. Aetos Hospital, his last name is Aetos. Sir Soren Pearce Aetos.

"Miss Whitfield...*sigh* you're awake, that's good." He went ahead and checked my pulse. He asked me a series of questions if I feel fine, or is there any problem and gave me a check up.

"Overall, you are fine..." He placed a hand on top of my head.

"That's great then, I can go back home." I said. I can also finally go back to uni, might not be my favorite place but it is fun.

"If anything happens, or if you feel sick please call me. Here is my number." He gave me his business card. I'm going to be able to call the CEO of all Aetos Hospital branches. Now that's something.

"Thank you." grateful, I smiled.

He was about to leave but he turned around and told me, "Your parents are coming to pick you up. I hope I don't see you again in this hospital again passed out. Please be careful. Stay safe, please." Then he left.

...

After the investigation, my parents and the Korean police haven't found any leads except. He came back to the US as well.

Whoever this man was, he was able to mess with the security cameras and everything was premeditated. He planned it out well. I'm pissed, mad even. I can't have my privacy...*sigh* at least I'm going to be shooting my new movie in the next two weeks. 

I'll be able to get it out of my mind that way..

To be Continued . . .