5| ᴍᴀᴅɴᴇꜱꜱ: ꜱʟᴏᴡ-ᴛᴏxɪɴ

SAHOR POV:

Even after she departed in the lift, I've stood in the same spot, amazed by her daring attitude. But, also, I don't like when she raised her voice against me. She is lucky, as unexpectedly, she got on my soft spot, in a flicker.

The first girl who got to leave without any suffering, after shouting at me. As I just can't believe she's the one I have rejected; when Hrithik asked me if he wants me to switch that girl to me.

That is her! Aadriti Menon...

"Aadriti.", I smiled, pronouncing her name as I can't believe she's working here, on Hrithik's Company.

Besides, she doesn't have any idea to whom she raised her voice against. Hmm! Let me see, how she acts, after knowing about my actual stature.

I rushes to Hrithik's Cabin, literally, I ran, as I opened the door to meet with the sight of him, talking on the phone. He noticed me, as I went in and sat on the chair, opposite to him.

Once, he hung up the call, he asked, if we can get on to the project location. He stood up, but I gestured for him to sit down. He did as I motioned.

"I saw her on the way.", I let out as he looked at me perplexed, not able to recognize, whom I am talking about now. I need to make it straight.

"Aadriti Menon.", I admitted. It has instantly brought a smile to his lips.

I noticed his eyes softened after I said her name. He went deep into thoughts which gave me a suspicious feel. Don't tell me, he caught unwanted feelings for her. Oh, Shit!

"What you are thinking about?", I yell out at him getting irked with the mere notion of him falling for her.

Arghh! This girl needs to be get locked in a room, where none of the men can behold her, and go lunatic, after that.

"When I saw her for the first time, an unknown tenderness surged in my heart.", he confessed as I clench my jaw, to prevent myself from doing, something terrible to him.

He stood up from the chair and began to walk back and forth inside. I waved my hair backward, frustrated, by this whole fucked up situation.

Arghh! I shouldn't be worrying about this. I don't love her, I got intrigued by her beauty. That's it. I don't have any problem, even if he loves her. Because there are many girls out there for me.

Yes, nothing to get upset for as I fisted my hair with both hands and leveled my elbows on the table. My eyes are burning, with the lack of sleep. It's all because of her. I hate this shit.

"Looking at her, I had a reminisce of Hiral.", he disclosed, as it made my eyes go wide, startled, in realization.

Hiral is his little sister as she and his mother, both died in a car accident. It didn't end with that, before he and his father can pull them outside, that car flamed, burning them alive in front of his eyes. Following that, his so-called step-family entered inside.

His grandpa told me...

Now, it makes sense, why he became softened. I heaved out a relieved sigh before I can control myself. Well, I'm not relaxed, because he is discerning her as his little sister.

I don't care...

"So you got a brotherly affection for her. Nothing more, isn't it?", I quiz, wishing to hear the words from him.

He let out a, Yes. Hearing those words, without having any hesitation, I asked him. "I want Aadriti to work for me. You can have My Editorial assistant."