FN-1134 (Kylo Ren)

Prompt:
(Y/N) is a force-sensitive Stormtrooper, and Kylo Ren witnesses their abilities firsthand.

Not a Request ♥︎

She/They

2nd POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Your life had changed drastically after you joined the First Order. Your life had purpose again, and you were serving something you truly believed in. Being a Stormtrooper was a long-time dream of yours, but was crushed when the Death Star had been destroyed by the one and only Luke Skywalker. You were only a small child then, but you knew the significance. You'd never fight in a war. That all changed with the rise of Kylo Ren. You'd only heard stories of his greatness, but you knew he avenged the death of Darth Vader. Now, you had purpose,

"Line up, troops!" your voice echoed through the training room; immediately getting ahold of your 8 troops. They were rather new, and of course, you got stuck with training the new guys until you were needed in battle. You know the First Order treats this job very well because there's always gonna be new people who need trained, but you hated it, "We're gonna go over basics now!"
You saw in the back, two of the tallest Stormtroopers were whispering to each other. You felt anger coursing through your veins, "Since you maggots in the back can't even pretend to care about what I'm saying, everyone can start out by running 10 laps around the room."

No one said anything. The 6 other troopers in the group immediately glanced back at the two troublemakers, and although their helmets were on, they were frowning angrily. You could feel it. You didn't know how, but you've always been able to sense what your new recruits have been feeling, but none thus far have been as impolite as those stupid troops in the back.
The group immediately snapped into action and began running. You watched carefully at their form. All of them were pretty impressive, but those stupid troopers were still talking.

You tapped your foot on the ground angrily as they looped, then looped again, then looped once more. Those stupid Stormtroopers haven't stopped talking a single time, and you've decided you'd had enough,
"Alright, that's enough running," you began, keeping your eyes on 'moron' and 'stupid,' which are the names you've started calling the two troops in your head, "For everyone besides you assholes."

The group stopped, and the 6 other Stormtroopers immediately stood to the side and you approached 'moron' and 'stupid.'
"What makes you two think you can talk during training?" you began, circling them like a hungry Nexu, "You're in this training so I can be the one to save your useless lives when you come in contact with rebels. Are your lives not important enough to focus in? Every time one of you troops fall during battle, the others slowly begin to fall too. By you both being absolute morons, you're putting the whole group at risk."

The didn't immediately respond. You could sense the other 6 troopers found this whole ordeal hilarious, but yet again, you don't care. If humiliation is the way to train these Stormtroopers, then so be it,
"Now, I want you to-"

You were cut off by the larger of the two Stormtroopers clearing his throat, "Honestly, Sergeant," he began, your fists starting to clench up from annoyance, "I don't think there's anything you can teach us that we don't already know."

"Excuse me?" you countered, locking eyes with him, "Is that a challenge?"

The smaller of the pair backed off immediately the second you suggested a challenge, but the taller stood as strong as a cement wall. His silence was all you needed to confirm your suspicion that this rookie was challenging your authority. Yeah right.
You pulled your helmet off; your (H/C) hair falling to the side, "To duel, we don't use helmets."