IAVHQ 27

(Warning: Following may contain an unsuitable content. It is advice to skip this chapter for those under 18 years old. Do not come blame me or report me as you have already been warned <ps: I am just following protocol to provide a warning when NSFW are contain in the content> )

Its been a week since Emily left, Jyn was quite carefree now.

Lunox on the other hand insist on staying at Paramount. His attempt to approach Jyn however was intercepted everytime. The Zerg could not lay a heavy hand on him to cause a fatal injury.

His luck to survive a death blow is amazing. His luck is amazing. Except for Jyn who can negate his luck, he is in the rank where he hold a position of being in the rank of the undefeatable.

Although he is stop from approaching Jyn, he was allowed to roam around Paramount because, his luck again. He is really lucky to discover a treasure and rare ore which will be hard to find. Those things are all at an insconpicious place.

Lucky bastard.

Those items, even if he found it, he have to submit obediently to the Zerg. It was found on their land afterall.

It belongs to the native of this planet.

Taking an item from an owned planet without consent is a crime in the galactic law. Only if an item belong to an unmaned planet will they be not subjected to such law.

Jyn just let the Zerg treat him as a living tresure hunter.

**

Jyn just get back to her room after creating a part of Grill body.

Its tiresome.

She quickly took a bath and came out with a bathrobe. Ari was standing nervously on her room.

This was the first time he enter Jyn room and Ari was a bit nervous and felt shy. The room was filled wih Jyn scent which intoxicate him.

He glance at Jyn who came out of the bathroom, he hurriedly lowered his head and stiffen.

"I-I'm so-sorry for coming in suddenly, I didn't know that you take a bath" With that said, he turn around, intending to go out.

Just as he was about to go out, his waist was wrap with a vine and was pulled back abrubtly, he was heavily thrown on the bed.

Jyn sway her way towards Ari, climbing the bed, directly sitting on his lap.

Ari head heated up, his heart beating wildly while a mischievious smile flit on Jyn lip.

She started to trail her finger on his chest down to his belly.

"Why the hurry? As a couple, shouldn't we do something fun?"

Then a Twirl was done on his chest seducingly.

"W-what f-fun?"

Ari stammered unconciously questioning.

"Something like....this"

With that, the chest area was opened and then it went lower and lower, when it was about to reach his pants Ari took a grip of the naughty hand.

"A'Jyn...." His voice was soft, his eye reddening a bit, his diabolically enchanting face flushed. He resemble someone that was waiting to be bullied.

Jyn suddenly felt her throat dry.

She bent down while pulling Ari a bit, she smack her lips on his. Jyn was not experienced in this but countless hours of reading novels have gave told her what to do.