Chapter 18: Noddles

Trigger warning- knife,blood

Brook's POV
Draco and Tom came after two hours later,I was asleep and they woke me up,saying they have Chinese food. I was sitting in between Draco's legs,my back facing his chest. "Hey,that's mine!" Tom took with his chopsticks some of my noddles,"yeah,I don't care" he took more,putting it inside his mouth,while my mouth hang open,making Draco laugh.

I shoved my chopsticks into Tom's noddles,taking as much as I can,"hey!",he grabbed my waist,pinning me against him,before taking more of my noddles,"fuck off" he chuckled,making me roll my eyes and crawl back to Draco,"oh come on" Tom complained,making Draco laugh proudly and kiss the side of me head,"you cuddled with her,it's my turn" I felt my face heating up,"I thought we said we won't talk about it" Tom said through gritted teeth,"i-it's okay" they smirked,"what" I furrowed my eyebrows,"still stuttering?" I rolled my eyes,hitting Draco's chest,crawling to the middle of the bed.

What the fuck is wrong with you Brook,you're falling for your fucking kidnappers!.

I raised my middle finger up at Draco,who was looking at me with a hurt look,which quickly turned into another smirk,"carful there darlin',I won't hesitate to punish you" he grinned proudly,seeing that my gaze was falling on the noodles,"cat got your tongue?" He whispered huskily in my ear,making me clear my throat.

A knock on the door interrupted the sexual tension,making me let out a breath I didn't know I held,thank god,"what is it" Tom asked Adam who was standing at the door,"Giovanni woke up,and um.....Luciana asks when her father will come" Tom rubbed his forehead in frustration,"go downstairs,I'll talk to Luciana" was that the girl with Giovanni?.

"We'll be back later,darling,want me to call Lilith?" I shook my head,giving him a slight smile,"I want to try go back to sleep" Draco nodded,kissing my head,stroking my hair back,followed by Tom kissing my forehead,"we'll explain,soon,I promise" he whispered in my ear,lifting his head up,looking at me with furrowed eyebrows,looking for approval,"okay" he smiled,kissing my forehead again.

"Since Theo is busy,you're keeping an eye on her,I'm warning you Anderson" he clicked his tongue,"oh come on,like what about Ares,or Adrian,I don't care who,come on" Tom chuckled,patting his back,"whatever she needs and want,you will do it,got that" he rolled his eyes,sighing loudly,"yes boss" Tom smiled,patting his back before leaving,"and if she complains about her uncle,call us" he nodded his head again,making Tom smile at me again,and leave.

"I'm not enjoying your company either,don't worry" he rolled his eyes,making himself comfortable on one of the armchairs at the corner of the room. "This is what you watch on Netflix,seriously" he joked after a while of boredom,eventually deciding to watch Netflix,"what's so wrong with 'Gilmore girls'?" I furrowed my eyebrows,"you're too straight" he chuckled,looking at me,yeah says who?,"and before you say anything,I'm bi" he smiled innocently,"fuck off" I rolled my eyes,deciding to just put scream,"you know,you're not at bad as I thought you are".

"And I'm supposed to take this as a compliment?" I raised one eyebrows,waving my hand confusedly,"I guess" he shrugged his shoulders,smiling,"hey,can I ask you something" he shrugged his shoulder again,"what was Theo 'busy' with,was it about Alex,is she okay,is she safe?" He rolled his eyes at my too many questions,"first,Alex hasn't been talking to him since their last fight,second,she is safe,a bit of black and blue bruises,and no they're not hickies,but she's okay".

What has Theo been doing to her,"I think she is asleep now,last time I was a Theo's room she was asleep" I nodded my head,"thank you" he smiled,"you're welcome" I smiled back. Since than I was just too focused in my thoughts,not even bothering to watch the movie.

What if he raped Alex?.

What if he's starving her?.

What if he scarred her like they did to me?.