27.5

Pharoah

"All I said was he's cute and I think we should talk to him" Kacy tried but Arielle only smacked her lips over the FaceTime call.

   "Okay after the next meeting we can try" Arielle mumbled before she disappeared from the camera. Kacy had thought the boy who worked at the gas station up the block from where they had group at was the finest thing since slice bread. He was cute and all, but I wouldn't just try and date his ass— he could have seven baby mothers. King was walking towards Djs house after practice, if Dj knew he was walking he'd probably have a heart attack. But he was overheated from practice and the cold air was the best thing that happened to him.  He was on time to school so that meant he was stuck there all day, he tried finding a club that he might like at lunch but didn't have any luck- he'd try again the next day for sure but truthfully king didn't know much of his own interest, after school he had to squeeze tutoring  for two classes in before practice.

   "King you should've let someone come get you, I would've stole the car - you're like 90 pounds you'll get sick" Kacy huffed as she checked the weather for the 100th time while on the phone.

  "It's fine, we just had a three hour practice- just heat bouncing around the gym- then everyone took a shower in the locker room, sweat and steam - thought I was gonna pass out"

  "Do you look at other guys dicks in the locker room?" Kacy asked returning to paint her nails, when king didn't answer fast enough she went back to giving him her full attention.

  "Sometimes, but like I don't wanna get called out on it- plus they aren't my type in there really" king never talked about boys to much with anyone, he wasn't embarrassed that he liked both genders - well maybe he was, he didn't think he was- but it was annoying when people ask if he's liked boys because his parents and he doesn't have an answer- did they condition him? Well they sure didn't condition him to like pussy but he does enjoy it from time to time-

    "Okay you guys ready? To see now?" Arielle asked running back into her room. Kacy & I stayed quiet because who knew where Arielle even went. Arielle then pulled up a giant poster she made that had kings face and number all over it- "it's for your game! So if you freeze up or something to loud- somethings  crazy going on, you can find everyone easily- imma sit behind your fine ass daddies" she explained with the biggest smile on her face that was honestly contagious.

   "Uh uh we definitely need more glitter! Maybe I'll make one of just kings face!" Kacy exclaimed as she started writing stuff down quickly.

"You don't have to do that, who would want-

"King you're fine as hell, we are working on that confidence still I see, but it's okay I'll keep reminding you like you do me" Kacy smiled, for the first time the whole walk king noticed someone trying to call him- his phone was on sleep mode and that made it so you weren't bothered at all. When he slid down his motivation bar 6 missed calls from Dj all in the last 10 minutes. kings eyes widened as he chewed his inner cheek nervously.

  "I-I'm gonna call you back" he spoke as he dropped his phone, his hands were freezing. He must've not noticed as he didn't move his fingers much while on the phone. He picked the phone up off the ground and listened to the females protest about him still not being inside. "Q-Quellys calling me, s-seems mad" king fumbled over his words checking the text message he just sent.

Quelly🤞🏾
  WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU AT KIARI?

  "Call us when you get off the phone with him! Or text us when you get inside" was the last thing Kacy yelled before king mumbled a goodbye and FaceTimed Quelly. He stopped and looked around to see where he was- about two blocks from Quelly house. As soon as the phone answers Quelly started yelling through the phone.