The Two's Odds and His Heart! - (Nian x Doctor x Dusk)『1』

"Ho? You really won't let go of the Doctor? I said that he's already mine y'know, so could ya let go of his arm my dear little sister~?"

"Who said that he's yours? You're nothing but a nuisance to him, so back off. Take your sullen hands off of my property..."

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

A/N: I knew that it's about time to cover these sisters! And I know that some of y'all REALLY want me to write about them so instead of making separate one-shots for them, I think it would be more fun if we combine the two for a more... interesting plot~

Word Count: 4,788

A/N: I have something planned for the third part of their story, and that it tastes sour... if you know what I mean that is.

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

It was just a regular day for the esteemed Doctor of Rhodes Island. There weren't troubles happening that regarded to him, well, his life was trouble all in all if you ask him. Try asking that to an amnesiac person, they would say the same thing after all.

But what makes that day regular for him was that he wasn't part of any stress-inducing operations or contingency contracts. He was just in his office refreshing some knowledge of his pawns- ehem, I meant operators. And the best part was that Kal'tsit was off doing God knows what, and not berating him for the smallest of details. And with that,

His sanity can rest easy... or so he thought...

.

.

In his office, he looked through the operator files once more to gather even more info on the people who would be under him on the next operation happening in a few days. Sipping some tea made by his assistant, who was happening to be painting nearby, he relaxed to keep his mind sane.

"Relaxing so soon Doctor?"

He darted his eyes from the folders to the person who was at his left. Meeting with her red eyes and kempt hair, his expression stayed the same throughout as he casually replied to his enigmatic assistant.

"I wouldn't really call this relaxing... Dusk." He chuckles. "Staying here for hours on end isn't really relaxing just so you know."

"Then how would you describe that act of yours right now?" She eyed him.

"Well, as you can see, I'm making myself comfortable. *sigh*, otherwise my mind would go to lala land if I stress myself too much." He sigh and stretched back into his chair. "I swear, Kal'tsit is mad to think that I can read this all in two hours!" He spanks the papers before him, irked over the work he has to deal with.