Part 19

meanwhile~

"Guys, we need to abort mission." Tony says over coms as Steve, Sam, and Bucky are fighting the guards to get in the warehouse where they believe Perez is hiding.
"Why?" Steve asks.
"It's a distraction. Perez is at the compound." Tony says and rage over takes Bucky as he tosses one of the terrorist into the wall.
"Then let's go!" He yells and races back to the jet and the others do the same.
"We won't make it." Bucky says calmly but with anger in his tone to Steve and Tony is at the controls and the jet takes off into the air.

The Terrorists were able to get into the lab but the suits started firing at anybody who tried to enter the room. You back up behind them, letting them do what they are meant to.
There was what appeared to be a flash grenade tossed into the room. You took cover but it wasn't a flash, it was a magnetic pulse that disrupted the suits functions and turned them off. You stand up pointing the gun at the door, waiting for someone to walk in.
Through the smoke you see someone and about to pull the trigger but instead see a half conscious and bloody Natasha walk through the door with someone behind her, holding her up and a gun pointed at her head.
"Put the gun down kid." Says the man.
"Let her go." You say not moving.
"Do you want me to kill her?"
"She already looks dead." You say trying not to feel any emotion so you don't fall to the ground crying.
"Don't- li-listen to them." Natasha manages to say. You look at her to see her left eye is swollen shut, bleeding nose, and a cut lip.
You do as she says and keep the gun pointed at the man until 5 more entered the room pointing a gun at you.
"Come with us quietly and we won't have to hurt you." Says one for the men pointing a gun at you.
"Drop it or she dies!" Says the first man who still has a gun to Natasha's head.
Angrily, you toss the gun aside and one of the other men walks up to you and takes the second gun you had strapped to your leg, the knives and third gun as well. He drops Nat on the floor and she doesn't get back up.
They handcuff your hands behind you and start to walk you out. When they get you outside you were able to get free of the handcuffs by a trick Nat taught you and started fighting the 5 men who surrounded you. You managed to knock two unconscious before they decided to pull out a taser and used it from behind, making you fall to the ground. The one in charge who you guessed was Perez, punched you in the face knocking you unconscious.

By the time Tony and the others arrived back to the compound you and the Terrorists were long gone. Tony and Bucky were the first to enter the compound to see that it was destroyed and ransacked, as if they were looking for something. Tony races to the lab where you were to see Nat on the floor still bleeding and unconscious but you were nowhere to be found.
"Damn it!" Tony yelled.
Steve walked in and picked up Natasha. "She's still breathing." Steve says and picks her up taking her outside to the jet.
"Let's go get her back." Bucky says to Tony and they both walk out following Steve.
"FRIDAY," Tony begins to say as the engines of the jets start. "Do you have a location on y/n?" He asks.
"I am trying to track her prototype watch she built. But it can take some time." FRIDAY reply's over the speakers.
"We need to get Natasha to a hospital in the meantime." Steve says over the roaring engines as it takes off into the sky.
"I know." Tony says without looking back at him.
Bucky sits on one of the seat in the back of the jet and places his head in his hands as anger, guilt and fear wash over him. He can't help but think he should've stayed with you. Sam being suspicious and guessing what is happening between the two of you sits next to Bucky and pats him on the back in reassurance.
"We will get her back." Sam says. Bucky lifts his head to look at Sam and leans back in the chair with a big sigh and closes his eyes trying not to let the tears fall.
"If they hurt her..." Bucky begins but can't seem to find the strength to finish the sentence.
"I know." Sam says and he nods.
"I love her." Bucky whispers and opens his eyes to look at Sam who has a slight smile.
"I know that too."
"We are coming up to SHIELD." Tony shouts as he begins to descend the jet.
Bucky and Sam look out the window and as the jet lowers the clouds clear and a very large aircraft comes into view.