Chapter 46: School Festival

---

"Ah! Morning Tomioka! How are you feeling?" Yaoyorozu greeted as I walk to the kitchen.

"Morning. Fevers gone so I'm good now." I replied.

"We're glad to know that." Ojiro says, I hummed in respond before drinking some water.

"Would you like some tea?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"Sure."

Kirishima burst in and looked around for someone. "There you are! Tomioka!"

Kirishima rushes and stopped in front of me. "Good to see you well, Tomioka. Anyways, Bakugou and I will be working out later. Wanna join?"

"Uh.. Sure, why not." I answered but had an slight confuse expression.

"Awesome! See you at the gym soon!" Kirishima says before walks away.

"Here, Tomioka."

"Thanks." I said before Yaoyorozu carried the tray of tea and went to the others. Everyone seems kinda hanging out with me often.

Iida asking me to accompany him for a jog, which soon turn out to be a race.

Sato and Aoyama showing me how to bake.

Agreeing with Ojiro, Tokoyami and Shouji to help them improve their fighting styles. Katsuki and Kirishima sometimes joins.

Stopping Mineta from doing something perv again. Having study group with the rest of my classmates.

And Izuku, talking about how he's going to improve One for All. There's also one time, Shoto and I had a Cold Soba eating contest. It's a tie.

At the Gym, I was surprised to see Sero, Kaminari and Ashido joining us to work out.

"198.. 199... 200! Wahh! I can't believe you really did 200 push ups with Ashido sitting on your back! You're scary!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"I know right!" Ashido says as she stand up.

"Just what kind of training you did before you enter UA?"

"Oh you know. Having the waterfall to beat you. Carrying three logs on your shoulder. And push a massive boulder." I looked at my classmates and saw they were horrified.

"What kind of training is that?! It's scary!"

"Tch! Like hell you'd actually push a boulder." Katsuki says.

"You wanna bet? I think there's a huge boulder at the forest."

"Really? Show us then!" Sero says.

We head outside the gym to the forest. After a few minutes of search, we found a massive boulder.

"That's huge! I don't think a person with no power type Quirk can push that!" Kirishima exclaims.

"Before we start, you guys wanna try to push it?" I asked.

"Nope! I don't think I can do that." Kaminari declined.

"Me too." Sero added.

Kirishima stepped forward and bump his fists together. "Alright! Let me try!"

Kirishima walk towards the boulder, preparing himself and start to push the boulder, which got move only an inch.

"GUUOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

After a few attempts, Kirishima got tired and full of sweat.

"Ha.. I couldn't do it.." Kirishima panted as I handed him a towel.

"Couldn't even move a damn boulder even further?" Katsuki says.

"Like you can push that at ther other." Sero says.