-Chapter 28-

I'm back again lol! I had to battle a huge writers block! Still kind of am but I am trying!!

Okay but this is completely crazy! 83.1K readers!!! This is just, OMG!! Thank you so so much for reading my story!!!!!!!

I know it has been a really long time since I have wrote. I sincerely apologize to all of you! Especially those who have waited so patiently.

On to the chapter you've been waiting for!

-Author

#############################

Readers POV

After waking up with Loki he teleports us down to the kitchen startling Tony, Pietro, and Steve. I can't help but laugh at their expressions. Wanda joins in as does the three assassins and Loki. 

Steve finishes up cooking breakfast as Loki drags me to the table by our still joined hands. I take a seat next to Tony and Loki sits on my other side. I turn to Tony smiling and he smiles back at me.

"How did you sleep, Sweetheart?" I smile.

"Like a dream, no nightmares at all!" I say happily and look towards Loki, just in time to see him nod. I keep my face blank as I look to where he is looking. At Thor. How odd? I turn back to Tony before he gets suspicious.

"So what are we doing today, Babe?" I ask curiously. 

He thinks for a moment, then opens his mouth to respond just as Steve puts a plate down in front of him. I look down to see a plate also in front of me and groan quietly. Its too much food. I couldn't finish it all if I tried. But I slowly pick up my fork and pick at the food. As I eat I listen to the conversations happening around me. After eating as much as I could but only getting half way through it I stand and take care of my plate before anyone can do it for me. I notice that Loki had already gone, how did I miss that?

"So what is the plan for the day?" I ask all who are listening. Steve responds.

"Well Fury called some of us for a mission." I frown but he continues. "I believe Tony, Natasha, Loki, Wanda, and I are going. We will be back by dinner. You can do what ever you would like around the tower." I nod sadly but plaster a smile on my face.

"Good luck on the mission!" I say trying my best to sound cheerful, as they stand to get ready..

"Thank you Doll." I hear Steve say as he kisses my forehead.

"If you need anything I will be here." Wanda says tapping my forehead before kissing my cheek. I giggle at her before kissing his cheek.

"Be careful, I just found you. Stay safe until I get back." She whispers in my ear her breathe tickling me slightly as she hugs me.

"I promise." I say to her as she pulls away and heads to get ready for her mission. Tony walks over and pulls me to his chest and he pecks my lips before making direct eye contact with me.

"J.A.R.V.I.S. will be at your every call. Be safe Kitten." I nod my cheeks tinted a dark pink. He smiles and kisses me again before leaving. I turn to Steve who watched every exchange and blush deeper.

"Can you tell Loki I said good luck and to be safe, pretty please?" I ask him batting my eyelashes. He chuckles.

"Of course babygirl." I get an idea and before he can step away I pull him down and kiss him softly. He looks at me surprised, his eyes wide and I giggle. 

"A kiss good bye for my favorite captain." I say more confident than I feel. 

But just as I start to leave he pulls me to him his lips meeting mine gently. I run my hands up his arms and his neck into his hair. The kiss gets a little rougher and I twist my hands in his hair making him groan. He pulls away his eyes lustful and a little out of breath. I just smile before pecking him on the cheek and walking into the living room.