uotani pt. 2

wait y'all I've just noticed that we have reached 1k read😭😭
thank you everyone oh and im sorry for the very late update, im so busy these day and.. I've been reading too much ff plus watching anime and reading manga •́  ‿ ,•̀

"um hi momiji-kun.." i awkwardly say, waving my hand at him. I don't know how to react actually, tohru has been acting weird and i feels like there's something i don't know.

fair enough cuz, i just got to know about the curse while tohru has know it for a long time already. ofc there's something tohru knows that i didn't

"hi miwa..tohru, what's wrong?"

yeah, what's wrong? is it something to do with momo? i mentally sigh as i look at tohru before patting her head.

"what's wrong tohru? did anything happen?" i ask with concern.

"you play the violin?" tohru quietly asked.

"yup. i haven't play much in highschool though and i already quit my lesson that i take for years" momiji reply calmly. but somehow, he seems sad?

"b-but you still can play violin right??"

momiji give us a sad smile before saying "momo started taking violin lesson from the same teacher, so papa wanted me to stop taking the lesson. papa is scared, he's afraid of me getting close to momo and mama. he's scared. he doesn't want me to destroy the happiness that he desperately rebuilt. I don't want to hurt her anymore. im scared I'll hurt her by seeing her"

i silently gasped. so that's why... it's all makes sense. the zodiac member have it hard, their parents can't accept them. they all have suffered enough...

tohru stay silent as i slowly feels my eyes watering.

"but...momo want to meet you, momiji-kun" i said quietly with my head down. don't cry miwa, don't...

"actually she's the one who led us here.. she always known who you are. she always watched you! just like how you've always watch after her! she listened you play violin.. she wishes to talk and play with you.. and want you to be her big brother!" tohru said as she falls to the ground on her knees.

tears are now can't stop falling from our eyes.

"geez..." i muttered trying to wipe the tears away but failed anyways.

you want to see them, even though the one you want to see is still in the world.

"it's true..papa said momo had taken notice of me. what do i do?"

"im so happy"

i broke down at this sentence. he's happy.. he's happy that his sister notice him. why is the world so cruel to them?

why do feelings grow intense when you can't see them?
when you know you just can't and will never see them again..
why does people who leaves have this much impact on us?
why are we so selfish that we want them to come back to this cruel world when they're already resting in a better place?

im so pathetic

"you see tohru, miwa. my dream is to become a violinist. and that one day i can hold a small concert and perform in front of papa,mama and momo" he paused and smile with tears in his eyes.

"thanks momo. im so happy right now and the only reason why i can be this happy is because there's people who will cry for me"

"hah...we really need to see him tohru. I don't want our friend to feel that terrible feeling. that feeling sucks" i chuckled, still crying.

i kneel beside tohru and hug her, patting her back.

"see him? who do you want to meet tohru, miwa?" momiji asked softly wiping me and tohru's cheeks.

"kureno-san.."

"kureno? why do you want to meet him?"

"there's someone who has been waiting for a long time to meet him and we thought it might be kureno sohma" i muttered.

"you're doing this for someone else?"

"no, what im doing is not anything praiseworthy. i, no we decide to come and find out on our own without anyone asking"

"kureno lives in the inner state and we don't see him that much so it might be hard to see him. actually it might be just the zodiac member who thinks like that. akito doesn't let him see us so he's just doing as he was told. I'll go with you both..what if anyone find you, what if akito find you? that...will happen again" momiji said sadly.

"don't worry momiji-kun!! im here so I'll protect our precious tohru!" i said energetically to reassure him.

"but miwa could get hurt too..." he mumbled and i pat his head making him looks at me in suprise.

i gave him a soft smile before saying "I'll be fine momiji-kun.. we'll be fine. thanks for the concern but i don't want us to trouble you more than we already have. besides he's not to see any of the zodiac member right?"

he looks away frowning but nod anyway.

before we leave he hand us a map drew by him and say

"listen miwa,tohru if anything happen you have to blame it on me. you must! you've got to!"

-------------

"um according to this maps hmm this way??" i pulled her hand and dragged her.

suddenly we saw a woman, a servant?

"tohru, get down!" we both quickly hide behind a bushes. that was close...

"courage...i need some courage" tohru mumbled taking out her green book and opened it revealing her mother's picture.

i smile at the sight before grabbing her hair tie and start tying her hair into two ponytails (?).
we continue to walk when we almost at the place according to the maps.

"we should be close to his house" i whisper to tohru and she nodded.

i look to the side and saw a figure with a familiar brown hair. i point my finger to the figure and tohru eyes widen.

"kureno-sa--" i pulled her and cover her mouth as there are people passing by.

i dragged her out of there before we got caught but wherever we goes there got to be people.

sigh..human is everywhere and i hate that

we stopped to hide behind a bushes somewhere and catch our breath.

"oh no we're getting far...what are we doing anyway" tohru said in a depressing way.

i sweat drop by her statement. i wonder what are we doing?

"it's okay, we're gonna meet him no matter what" i pat her back.

suddenly,

"who's there?"

that voice..

i can hear the footstep getting close and closer.we're gonna get caught i thought. but no we didn't. kureno-san suddenly comes and save us.

"it's just me kureno, im passing by for some work" the woman then offer him for some tea but he declined saying that akito will be waiting for him.

after that he grabbed both of us and bring us somewhere else.