New Story Alert: MHIAMB S2.5: Undisclosed Period

New story alert!

Last year, 2020, I posted a photo of what I was working on to give you guys a short tease. This 2021, I am glad to inform everyone that it is finally here! I present to you: MHIAMB S2.5: Undisclosed Period. Pre-order will be available on November 10.

For twenty-five years, the Yaji and Roswells have secluded themselves from the Mafia world, and people wonder what exactly happened in those years of silence. In dancing at the edge of mystery, have they started to finally live in peace-or just building another plot in their hands?

***

Two and a half decades of romance, enemies, power, and family-from Aemie and Ezekiel's coping of Bullet's kidnapping to marriage after-parties and honeymoons-this collection of undisclosed mature and rated scenes from the different second generation couples will make you believe that while a smile will get you pretty far, a smile and a gun will get you farther.

The Black Organization has already been brought down and it is almost time for Yaji and Roswells to face a different task other than fighting and killing.

But...

Aren't you curious to know how Vash and Caileigh take their relationship into the next level?

How did Cassandra and Wallace end up together?

What preparations did Sebastian make to impress Meisha?

What was Jacob's plan for his and Fauzia's new life?

What happened between Andrei and Suzette in the past?

How did Milka and Phoenix complement each of their own individualities?

How did Amesyl react to Kaizer's proposal?

How did Aemie and Ezekiel move on from the pain of losing one of the most precious gifts they had?

And the secrets behind Jerson Ken Blood's betrayal?

Hang in there, mafias! Don't forget to add MHIAMB S2.5: Undisclosed Period to your library! The wait is almost over.