23| Trick or Treat

The sex wasn't that reliving, after all, it was fun but the headaches came back a few hours later. it didn't matter especially with Halloween around the corner and the day of the dead, the veil between the two worlds would be light for spirits to cross over. Not to mention demons or worst that come crawling out like the desperate beings they are. [M/N] had appointments the next day, all filled after those holidays. Now, he was dressing the kids up in their unique costumes.

"I..never had a thought this...unique before." Xingqiu said as he watched the kids get dressed in their costumes, their customs a bit weird than the ones back home. Children asked for candy, without the need for costumes or makeup. "What are you again Miss Klee?"

"A zombie!" She said as [M/N] tied the black and golden eyepatch around her eye. She had a red pirate outfit that matched the one of Captain Hook and even had a fake hook. "Zombie Captain Hook! Klee's on the lookout for Peter Pan! Arg!" She nearly scratches Xinqiu, who looked nervous.

"and you? Auggie?" Razor asked as he noticed the young boy coming down with some strange bookbag and clothes. "...trash man?"

"No! I'm a ghostbuster," Auggie said as he flipped the switch on the machine, it only worked on clothes like a vacuum but candy. Eight dollars at the amazon store, and so worth it. "Anyway, since it's your guy's first-ever Halloween! we are gonna head to the rich people area, I heard they hand out two full-size candy bars."

"Candy...bars?" Razor repeated as he rubbed his chin in thought as more people came down. Most in costume, minus Diluc, Xiao, Chongyun, and [M/N]. [M/N] at least had normal clothes, as the rest were to give out candy. They had chosen to stay home and keep guard, as they put it.

"Yeah, like Auggie explained!" Bennett, dressed in his matching outfit, was cheaper, "We walk up to houses and knock on the door when they open it with a bucket of candy, we say, "Trick or Treat." He said as he held up his pillowcase, "Right?"

"Yeah! It's not always candy bars though, I wish." Auggie said as he fixed his Ghostbuster boot, he had made this outfit, and even had the GhostBuster logo on it, he sewed it there himself. "Can we go now??" He asked as Klee nods in agreement.

"Yes, can we go now~" Kaeya cooed as he came down, dressed in a sultry cat outfit, tight around him and showing off his tone muscles and a bit of a boob window in the outfit? His arm wrapped around [M/N]'s neck as he gives a smile. "Or are you gonna keep the world away from us~" [M/N] gives an annoyed grunt as he moved back.

"Hands to yourself Captain, not in front of the kids." Albedo said as he nudged off the hand as Xiao grunts in agreement, he had been quiet and cradling himself on the couch. He looked pissed, livid but kept it in. "And the angry guardian," He huffed and glared at the wall.

Kaeya shrugs as the door opens, the two Archons waited by the door as well, dressed as Nuns, surprisingly. Something about how they reminded them of the Sisters of the Church in Venti's land, and Venti had somehow got the taller male to dress up.

"The car is ready to go, filled up with the gas," Zhongli said, three out of the four of them knew how to drive illegally without a license. Only because Auggie won a bet with [M/N], and [M/N] had the choice on how to teach, Zhongli being one of them. [M/N] had some bumps on the back of the bumper from Diluc, but otherwise, all of them seemed okay drivers. Thoma was a bit slow but pretty much a good driver.

"Alright, let's go."

It was a squeezed fit in the car and after 15 minutes, they arrived at the nice neighborhood. It was a larger one with even fancy houses, a lot of different decorations hanging up on each house. Not to mention the many kids running around, laughing and giggling as they had bags of candy.