Chapter 58 - Way To End A Day (End) (Censored)

^Picture of Harvey^

Well this has been a long, and enjoyable ride (Innuendos not intended). Thanks to everyone who have been so supportive and patient. Hopefully this book was enjoyable for you. This was my first time writing a book so I know it may not be the most pleasing thing to read. I had a lot of fun though.

WARNING: Things get steamy in this chapter so if you aren't comfortable reading that kind of thing I suggest you back away!

This is the censored version so sorry in advance if it seems a little jumpy or rushed at times. If you're interested you can read it without all of the cuts by going to my book (Uncensored/Unedited Chapters) and read the chapter there.

The room was pretty crowded with everyone in it. They stood to the side as Gale and I cleaned. Luke sat in the chair like he usually did the one in his room. Since everyone was trying to stay out of the way and moved closer to the walls it left perfect cuddle prey for him. He pulled the closest target into his lap, that happening to be Alen. He wrapped his arms around his waist and cuddled him.

"W-What gotten into you man?" Alen asked bearing flustered cheeks, turning his head to Luke.

"Don't mind him, he has a serious thing for cuddling. He'll do it to anyone and anything." Cortney shrugged. Emily shot her head in Luke's direction with anticipation forming in her eyes. I caught a glance of jealousy in Collins eyes, which meant he most likely did have feeling for Alen.

A moment later Alen pealed himself from Luke's lap, trying to distance himself.

"I'm next!" Becka shouted, running up to him. She plopped herself in between his legs, with him wrapping his arms around her seconds later. She grew a huge smile, looking like she was having fun. This time it was Emily's turn to be jealous. She obviously wanted to be next.

"I call next!" Remira shouted, forcing Becka off his lap.

"You're odd." she teased as she got comfortable in his arms.

"Nothing is wrong with cuddling." He responded in a relaxed tone. Emily looked like she was about to ask but Bretton ran over, pushing Remira out of his lap and taking her spot. Bretton was noticeably larger than Luke, so he was definitely much heavier than him. Luke wrapped his arms around his waist none the less though. They both broke out in laughter.

"Room for one more?" Liam asked, before hoping on Bretton's lap crushing Luke. He was almost gasping for air.

"Anymore takers?" Luke asked, breathlessly. No one answered. Emily looked a little intimidated by the others guys.

"Harvey?" Luke called.

"No thanks, I've already had my turn." I shyly shake my head, remembering the time he captured me.

"Since when?" Liam asked, narrowing his eyes. I got a little worried that he would actually be upset with me.

"I... it was awhile back. Sometime before Zeal left the school." I nervously explain. "Sorry..."

"Dude, you don't have to look so worried, I wasn't serious." He assured. He hopped from Bretton's lap and gave me a peck on the lips. It made me visibly shiver, relieving my stress. Cortney and Becka smiled a little.