Part 28

Recapp for those who needed to skip the last chapter:
George takes Dream to talk to Sapnap, everyone is busy and George is bored, he needs a distraction and falls into a spiral, he ends up ruining his 6 years of being clean of unhealthy coping mechanisms.

Triggers:
-mentions of SH

Third person:

George wrapped his arms in some bandages so not to taint his hoodie, after checking himself quickly in the mirror, he left the room to go and check on the others.

Just as he was leaving, he heard the front door close and faint chatter, assuming Quackity and Karl were back, he went downstairs to see them.
"I told you, we don't need 27 bananas!" Karl protested.
"Relax, I don't see why you're so worked up over it." Quackity's voice echoed.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO DO WITH 27 BANANAS?!"
"EAT THEM!"
"THATS WAY TOO MANY!" Karl argued.

Quackity just squinted at him confused, "Karl, you literally bought the whole stock of kinder eggs." He deadpanned.

"I LIKE THE TOYS!" Karl replied, "besides, they only had like 32 left anyway, that's not even that much!"

George could hear the many rushing of bags along with their bickering and decided not to get involved with that and head back up the stairs. As he was returning to his room, Sapnaps door opened to reveal a smiling puffy eyed Dream, he had been in Sapnaps room for a little bit over an hour now.

"How did it go?" The brunette asked, smiling as he held Dreams hand.
"I think it went well," he responded, "I think we are good now."
"That's great," George celebrated, "you were in there for a really long time, I'm guessing you both had a lot to talk about?"

"Yeah," Dream blushed a little, looking into George's eyes lovingly "yeah, we did."

For the rest of the day, things seemed to go back to normal, or at least as normal as it could be. Dream and Sapnap have always been really close, they could never stay mad at eachother for long.

"Alright. What the muffin, guys?" Bad questioned, entering the living room where Quackity and Karl were cuddling Sapnap on one couch, whilst George was sat on Dreams lap on the other.

"What do you mean?" Sapnap raised an eyebrow, completely oblivious to the fact that Bad was clueless about their relationships.

"Last time I was here Dream and Sapnap had beef," he started, Dream flinched remembering the way he acted, "and lately you three have been all over eachother," he pointed at the poly triple, "and so have you two. Literally." He added, pointing at George and Dream.

"How should I know? I don't live here." Quackity shrugged jokingly.

"Shut up you, muffinhead. You eat our food and poop it out in our toilet, you live here."

"Like you can talk, Bad." George started, "what's going on between you and Skeppy huh??" He asked, smirking knowingly.
Earning a few 'ooo's from the others.

Bads face instantly went red, "shut up, muffin head I wasn't done." He argued, "AND NOTHINGS GOING ON BETWEEN ME AND SKEPPY!" He protested.

"Sure sure." He rolled his eyes.

"I- aheiebsinsiqk b- ah- ugh. You muffin heads." He face palmed, "I'm not done here, I'll be back." He glared at them as he exited the room.

"They're totally fuckin-" Karl started, interrupted by Sapnap bonking him on the head with his fist, "owwww" he pouted.
"Leave him alone guys," sapnap started, "just leave it."
"For now." Quackity added. Sapnap rolled his eyes playfully, unable to hold back his smile.
He clearly knew something the rest didnt, but nobody pushed for answers and decided to leave the subject alone like he said.

Mocks go brrr
Studying go 🐱🚗💨