chapter 51

breathing heavily i look around for magnus but hes no where.

"gracie"clary speaks making me quickly look at her. she is straing off into the distance making me quickly look over to where she is looking.

a building with tall towers is shown over behind a couple trees.

"Ragnor Fell."i mutter before she rushes forwards grabbing my arm as she passes me.

we run over to the building the closer we get the bigger the bulding seems.

we rush up the drive way to the house.

"stay close"clary mutters holding my hand looking at the door that is open.i nod and hold onto her hand tightly as we aproach.

" Ragnor?"clary calls pushing the door open even more. looking inside she calls out again."Ragnor? Hello? Is anybody home?"clary shouts stepping into the door holding onto my hand tightly.

she walks in further pulling me inside too.

inside everything is all old. its like something out of the victorian times. its all red carpits and posh railing. clary slowly pulls out her sword looking around,.

"we need your help."she calls looking around. i look up this large stair case dropping clarys hand as she walks over to a portaite of a guy with horns.

she walks away from the painting making me turn and look at her as she creeps around a corner.

"Ragnor, I know you're here. I just need to find my friends." she calls out once again. 

suddenly a clicking sound appears from by the painting making her look over at me quickly qith wide eyes before slowly approahing the painting.

i step over slowly hiding behind her since she is the one with a sword right now.

she stares at the painting for a moment before smikring.

"Nice try, Ragnor." she mutters a smirk on her face before she reachs into the painting making me gasp and step back as she pulls the guy with horns out of the art work and onto the floor behind us.

he lands on the floor with a grunt.

"Well done... Clary Fairchild." he groans on the floor brushing some of his hair out of his face looking up at us smirking before he notcies me."gracelynn didnt expect you to be here" he speaks smiling. i frown holding onto the back of clarys jacket confused to how this guy knows us."I've been expecting you. You have Jocelyn's talent, I see." he says pushing himself off the floor brushing out his strange suit he's wearing."Only a true artist would notice the subtle changes in my eyes." he speaks looking at her impressed.

a confused look appears on my face as he smiles at her.

"Yes, I know. I need to work on not moving my eyes, you don't need to remind me." he speaks walking forwards into a living room type thing. he glares at an empty chair as me and clary both look at each other confused.

"who the hell is this guy?" i mutter to her as she grabs my hand lightly walking into the room following the guy.

"You knew our mom?" i ask him confused staring at the guy.

"So you made the potion that put her to sleep?"clary interrupts.

"At her request, yes. And I knew it was only a matter of time before you came to me looking for the antidote." he nods walking futher into the room. me and calry come to stand next to him straing at him with wide eyes."Please, sit." he says gesturing to the sofa infront of him.

"our friends, Jace Wayland and Magnus Bane. They were with us, but we lost them in the fire."clary says quickly walking stepping infront of him,

our intertwined hands making me stand next to her.