25

Next Day

"I don't wanna go no more. Get out my face." Kentrell's leg shook as he smoked a blunt on the balcony.

"Kentrell why not?" She frowned, standing next to him.

"Ion need no fucking reason. I said I ain't wanna go, that's the reason right there. Leave the shit alone." He mumbled, leaning back in the seat as his leg shook quicker.

"Stop being rude to me. I haven't cussed you out, Watch your mouth. You hear me?" She held his face, and he looked up at her as she stood in front of him.

"I'm sorry." He spoke lowly, and she smiled.

"If you don't wanna go, we don't have to. I just wanted to help you stink." She mumbled, and he sighed.

"I do baby, it's just-I don't know. What if she say I'm lying or something? Or what if my lit' brudda hate me for not coming to get him?" He frowned.

"What you mean?" She asked, and he pulled her to sit down in his lap.

"When I left BR, I told Kendell I was gone be back to get him. I ain't want him to have to be raised like I was. And I never came back for him. I never fucking came back after I said I would." He put his head in her neck, his leg still shaking.

"That's why you need to go Kentrell. You need to apologize to him, and if his circumstances ain't right, you need to bring him back with you and keep your word. How old is he now?" She asked, holding his face.

"15. He'll be 16 soon." He mumbled.

"Come on baby. Go see him." She stood up, pulling him up.

"I'm scared Nene. I don't feel like flashing out on that bitch right now." He looked down at her, and she softly kissed his lips. Kentrell basically melted in her arms, wrapping his arms around her.

"So don't." She mumbled against his lips, and he sucked her bottom lip.

"I love you." He told her, and she smiled.

"I love you too stink. I'm here with you okay? You don't have to do this by yourself." She kissed his nose, and he smiled.

"Aight. I'm ready." He picked her up, and she laughed, holding around his neck.

India kissed the side of his face, making his smiled widen.

"I love your diamonds." She bit his teeth, and he frowned, pulling away, making her laugh.

"I want white teeth." He mumbled, putting her on her feet.

"Take off your diamonds and get white teeth then. I wanna bite you." She said, fluffing her hair out.

"Straight from the hood, I'm fresh as hell inside my white tee. Take out them diamonds and got white teeth. She fuckin' with me, oh, she like me." Kentrell bobbed his head, tapping to himself, and she smiled.

"You just freestyled that?" She laughed, and he nodded.

"I need my phone baby." He mumbled, and she pulled it out of her purse, giving it to him.

He went to his notes, typing in the lyrics he'd just freestyled.

"They don't like me. Shawty told me that she feelin' me, she wanna bite me. Keep my gun, they plan on killin' me but I'm out on sightsee. Knee deep in these streets and I put shit up." Kentrell rapped out loud.

"What rhyme with that?" Kentrell looked at her.

"These niggas don't scare me? Nah, scare too norm-fright? These niggas don't fright me." She said, and he nodded, typing that in.