Honeymoon in Paris

I opened the door to see a tired taehyung making me frown.

“Hey.” he said to which I replied as well with a hello.

“Are you fine?” I asked him taking the bag from him as he nodded his head.

“Was your day good?” I asked him taking off his coat this time.

“Hm.” he spoke sighing heavily as he took a seat.

I got him water which he drank as he loosened his tie.

“The dinner is almost ready. Do you want to eat now?” I asked him to which he again replied with a ‘hm’

I nodded my head, “Okay. Go get fresh. I'll call Taejun and jihoon.”

He nodded his head and got up to go to our room.

•{Time skip}•

“Oppa.” Jihoon called Taehyung as all of us were eating.

“yeah?” He looked at her making Taejun look as well.

“Can I sleep with eonni tonight?” She said.

“Jihoon ah didn't eomma appa told you to not bother.” Taejun scolded her to which Taehyung spoke.

“Taejun ah don't scold her like that. Jihoon ah, I understand you like Y/n a lot but let's not bother her too much okay?” he said.

“okay Oppa. Eonni I'm sorry.” She said.

“It's Okie jihoon ah. We can have a sleepover maybe next time?” I said and she happily nodded her head making me smile at her cuteness.

After we were done eating. Everyone went to their room except for me. I was washing the dishes.

After I was done washing the dishes. I started walking toward the room but suddenly remembered the courier.

I took the courier and walked to our room.

“Taehyung.” I said as I entered the room.

“Hm.” He said as he had his eyes on his laptop. Working probably.

“This was for you.” I said and gave him the courier.

“Oh um yeah.. Eomma appa planned a honeymoon for us... They gifted the tickets. It's the tickets I guess..”

“oh.” I said blinking my eyes.

“I'm sorry. I should have asked you first but eomma didn't let me speak..” He said holding my hand and making me take a seat infront of him.

“That's fine. It's okay. Where are we going anyways?” I said and sat down infront of him.

“Paris.” He replied.

“Really? Paris is beautiful.” I smiled and he nodded.

“Are you happy?” he asked and smiled at me.

“hm. Are you?” I replied to which he nodded and smiled.

“Um did you have a good day?” he asked me awkwardly.

“Yeah. I did have a good day.” I said, “what about yours?”

“As usual. Not good. Not bad.” he said shrugging.

His hand was still on mine. As he slowly started caressing it with his thumb pad.

We looked at each other for a while but soon I looked away “um I'll go change quick so we can sleep..” he nodded his head and let go.