chapter 53

"mganus" i call walking into his place. i may or may not have snuck away. magnus wasnt answering his phone but luckily i still remembered the way there."magnus?" i call out again. i had done nothing but cry for the past hour that it took me to get here." magnus i know your here" i cry tears falling down my face as i sit down against the large beam in his living room.

all of ragnors things all around the place and on the chairs so i bunch myself up hodling my knees to my chest.

"its not fair...." i whimper resting my head on my knees crying." she doesnt love him....not like we do" i cry my voice breaking.

"im sorry" his voice speaks making me quickly look up seeing him stood above me. i stare at him until he holds a hand out. i quickly take it standing up wrapping my arms around him sobbing. he picks me up making me wrap my legs around his waist as he walks over to the only empty seat.

 he sits down and sits me on his lap holding me as i cry.

my cries settle down and he leaves to grab me a glass of water. 

"here you go darling" he says coming into the room with the glass of water. i get up letting him sit down he grabs a guitar thingy as he walks over and sits down letting me sit on his lap sipping the water as he plays a chord.

"what is it?" i ask after wiping my face.

magnus doesnt reply instead he looks off into the distance at another chair.

"Oh, you never liked the charango." he says shaking his head smiling.

"mganus" i asks making him look down at me."is everything okay?" i ask him worriedly. his eyes widen until he presses his fingers on my forehead.

" pray you don't play it. Death has already given me enough of a headache." a voie speaks making me gasp and quickily turn seeing ragnor layed out on a sofa.

"ragnor?" i ask looking at him confused." but i thought-" i say confused looking at magnus.

"Do you remember Imasu?"magnus speaks cutting me off looking at ragnor. i frown looking between them as magnus rubs my thigh as he holds the strange instrement

"He played this so beautifully. I'm surprised that lasted as long as it did." magnus speaks looking down at the strange thing.

""He was always so much better looking than you."ragnor speaks chuckiling looking at magnus"I don't understand why you both didn't go after the boy." he speaks making me and magnus both look at him."I'm certain, with very little effort, you could have won him back."ragnor speaks laying down.

"No."both me and magnus say at the same time. magnus shifts me on his lap placing the starnge thing down to grab the bottle of wine on the table next to us.

i assume he was talking about alec until magnus continues to speak.

"Imasu wanted more than I can give. Maybe Camille was right." magnus speaks pouring himself a large glass."I am immortal. maybe one love is all i need" he speaks leaning down pecking my lips making send him a confused look.

"You are not Camille. And though one lovely little gilr has already come and began to tear down those walls you have built around your heart. i do belive you both still have a piece missing from your perfect jigjaw" ragnor speaks making me stare at him." maybe one day another will come along...one that you both truely desire and you must do everything in your ower to fight for it"ragnor speaks making both me and magnus look down at each other.

quickly magnus puts the cup down and lifts me off his lap.

 he stands up himself grabbing onto my hand pulling me along.