Chapter 486 - 490

Chapter 486

She wondered how old HF's boss was. (2)

Xu Jiao, the secretary outside, quickly brought them two glasses of milk.

And then – she saw their CEO who never even smiled and rumored to be a walking curse walked out from behind his desk, unbuttoned his shirt, and dropped down onto one knee in front of the couch.

“!”

Xu Jiao glanced over at the woman and saw that even with her stomach protruding out, she still looked delicate and pinkish. Her limpid eyes bright and she was cute and exuded noble temperament. She was almost stunned when she saw her.

She was still a little dazed when she returned to her own desk.

She was the one who announced their visit.

She thought that it being an alliance marriage, she was certain that there was no way that their cold, intimidating, walking curse demon boss who had put their HR director in the hospital would dote on a woman.

Even she almost quit the job as his secretary. She only made herself stay for the high pay. Let alone a wife who spent every night with him.

She never would have expected that the demon boss would dote on his wife so!

To a point that he would get down on his knees to give her a massage… …

Dazed, Xu Jiao felt that her new boyfriend, when compared with their CEO, did not even meet the passing criteria.

She felt both envious and jealous!

She felt dispirited but, when she recalled that face with the noble temperament, it did not make her want to compete at all!

“Secretary Xu, the two managers from the Gu Corporation came to visit the Director of Strategic Department. Please inform our CEO of that.”

The news from the front desk came just in time.

That brought Xu Jiao back to reality instantly but she started to smile bitterly shortly thereafter.

The boss and his wife were busy being lovey dovey, who was she to go inside the CEO’s office now?

“Have them wait a little.”

She figured he should be done with her left foot by now and moving onto her right one. Then chat with his wife a little.

“Maybe another 15 minutes or so.”

***

It was none other than Gu Wushuang and Huo Wencheng who went over to HF’s headquarter, along with Ma Xing, the one whom Gu Wushuang had recently made the manager of Sales.

Huo Wencheng, the referrer, had worked with HF a few times previously and was somewhat familiar with the few in Strategy. He came as the third-party referrer between the two parties today.

Once he had made the introduction, he would take off after their dinner. At the very minimum, he would not represent or get involved with the Gu family’s business.

What Huo Wencheng had not expected was that, even with this past network, he would be turned down!

Those from Strategic Department just had them wait in the conference room.

It hadn’t even been that long since he had been removed from his position and these people were no longer showing him any respect. Especially in front of Gu Wushuang, his masculine pride had been trampled all over.

Huo Wencheng looked very unhappy.

Gu Wushuang wasn’t flaring much better than him. What was her title now? And who were they sending to meet up with her? And they had her wait for them?