Characters

Name: Isabella Rose Romano

Age: 13

Sexuality: Straight

Occupation: Middle school student (8th grade)

Personality: Isabella is very shy. And although being through everything she has been she is very kind and caring. Isabella was always the quiet girl at school, so she never really has any friends. She is very smart being a straight A student. She also has a twin brother, Ilias.

Name: Ilias Taylor Romano

Age:13

Sexuality: Gay

Occupation: Middle school student (8th grade)

Personality: Ilias is a very outgoing person. He is less protective of twin sister than his other brother. But he cares about her all the same. He is very caring and takes after Mateo in that sense. He is also one of the more playful one out of all his brothers. You could also consider him more of a goofball. He has a small group of friends although he is very popular at school for being a Romano and for his good looks. His twin sister is Isabella, he is the older twin by 2 minutes.

Name: Elijah Ross Romano

Age:15

Sexuality: Bisexual

Occupation: High School Student (9th grade)

Personality: Elijah is very overprotective of his baby sister. He has a tendency to hide his emotions. Only his sister and mother bring out the best in him. He is on the soccer team at school. He is a very skilled hacker for the mafia. And would go to hell and back for his family. Elijah is the loyal type who will stick by your side until the very end. He is also the quiet one in his family.

Name: Theodore Jonas Romano

Age:16

Sexuality: Straight

Occupation: High School Student (10th grade)

Personality: His nickname from the family is Theo. He also has anger issues, although he doesn't show it, he truly does love his baby sister. After Isabella was taken Theo felt as though a little piece of his heart was taken along with her. With this and the fake friends he has made throughout the years. Theodore has slight trust issues that is why he acts cold to Isabella in the beginning.

Name: Mateo Sergio Romano

Age: 17

Sexuality: Bisexual

Occupation: High School Student (11th grade)

Personality: Mateo is the mama bear of the family. He makes sure everyone is ok mentally and physically. You will never see him without a smile on his very lovable face. He will never turn down a hug. Mateo plans to become a doctor when he finishes doing school so that he can be more helpful when it comes to treating wounds. The family gave him Teo as his nickname. He, like all of his family members, is very protective of his Sorellina.

Name: Ricardo Mario Romano

Age: 18

Sexuality: Gay

Occupation: College student (studying business)

Personality: Ricardo is the other bookworm of the family he graduated high school early. He then found himself studying at Stanford University. If you ever need help with homework, make sure to come to Ricardo. Ricardo is not only the bookworm of the family but also the hopeless romantic. He dreams to find that special someone to make his life a full 360. He loves to paint and hates noises. He spends most of his time in the library.

Name: Leonardo Andrea Romano

Age: 20

Sexuality: Bisexual

Occupation: College student (studying law)

Personality: Leonardo is the loud and brooding type. You'll hardly ever see a smile on his face. He is only soft around his baby sister. He absolutely hates to be called Leonardo, he is only called this when in trouble, he prefers Leo. Not only is he popular with the ladies but also the men. He is one of the best fighters in the mafia. One of the top five to be exact, but that is expected. Although Leonardo hates to admit it, his role model is his big brother, Alessandro. He has 2 years left of college; he plans to know the basics of law in case the situation where law is ever required. He will drop out of college next year. Then work at both legal and illegal businesses.

Name: Alessandro Sebastian Romano

Age:22

Sexuality: Straight

Occupation: Underboss to father's mafias/ taking over family business

Personality: He loves his sister so much it almost scares him. He, being the eldest, was the first of his brothers to hold his twin siblings. He immediately felt an indescribable connection with his precious Hermana pequena. He is really popular among the ladies. And make all the straight men jealous. Loyalty is his law; he could never break it. He never asks for something he demands. He is the eldest of the Romano clan and has upheld that title with his level of maturity. Only his family is allowed to call him Sandro and they do this on occasion. (Unica sorella-only sister)

Name: Antonio Francesco Romano

Age:45

Sexuality: Straight

Occupation: Head of the Italian and American mafia/Owner of Romano Incorporated (aka Family Business)

Personality: Family is his world; he wouldn't change it for the world. He only shows his emotions around his family. The outside world only knows him as the cold hearted and ruthless boss. He loves all his children greatly and his wife who unfortunately passed away 3 years after Isabella was taken. He used to thank her every day for the beautiful children she created and brought into the world. Although his and Abbi (his wife/kid's mom)'s wedding was arranged he fell in love with her at first sight. His principessa has everyone, including him, wrapped around her finger. Not that he loves any of his sons any less. He was very distraught after their princess was taken. He had never felt such pain before. He is the head of the Italian mafia by blood and became the head of the American when he married his beautiful wife. He hates lying with a passion.