Chapter 25: The Power of Love

THE POWER OF LOVE EXPLODES

THE SECOND UNIVERSE'S WITCHY WARRIORS

I slowly limp away from Kefla, who, even though I was expecting a sneak attack, stayed put. I try to put some distance between us but I fall to my knees, panting for air.

Gohan: He did it! He defeated Kefla! But he saved her?

Piccolo: And he is too weak to defend himself! We need to help him!

Gohan: Right!

Gohan and Piccolo ran toward me but Saonel and Pilina of Universe 6 intercepted them

Pilina: Where do you think you're going?!

Saonel: We're picking up where we left off!

Piccolo: Damn it! Guess we have no choice!

Gohan and Piccolo fight off Universe 6's Namekians as I try to catch my breath.

BSG POV

From a faraway distance, one woman watched as Y/N tried to catch his breath, she looked upon the half-Saiyan, watching his chest raise and lower with each breath, seeing his abs press against his gi when he exhaled.

???: He is quite the fine specimen indeed.

The girl licked her lips, lust filling her eyes

???: He is more than worthy of my- our love! Sanka! Sous! Come!

Two other women land at her side

???: I think we've just found the perfect candidate for our love! Let us confront Son Y/N of Universe 7!

The woman bit her lip seductively 

Sanka: My, my, a perfect candidate indeed!

Sous: Let us go introduce ourselves!

Y/N POV

I tried to hold myself up but I collapse against the rock. My eyes were growing weak but I had to stay awake. I simply sit there thoughts racing through my mind. What if someone tried to eliminate me? I could hardly move right now, I'd be defenseless.

???: Fellow warrior!

I hear the voice of a woman, I look up to see three women on a mountain of rocks in front of me

Y/N: A-and who the hell are you three?

???: All the way from Universe Two, BRIANNE DE CHATEAU!

Sanka: SANKA COO!

Sous: AND SOUS ROAS!

Brianne: We are the Kamikaze Fireballs! And we've come to fight you!