Chapter 32

Romeo's POV

I closed my eyes, cursing under my breath. When I opened my eyes, my family were staring at Samantha in shock.

"Is it a joke?!" My father snapped angrily and looked at me.

"No, sir. I am three months pregnant." Samantha stated firmly.

"Dad, she lies. I swear." I pleaded nervously. "I was always careful. It isn't possible."

"Romeo, why don't you believe me? It is your baby. It hurts me deeply that you don't believe me." Samantha said, pretending to be sad, and sobbed. I gave her a dirty look without believing a word she said.

"Stop it, Samantha! I know what you are trying to do, but you will not be able to ruin my relationship with Sienna. I love her. I will never break up with her." I snapped angrily, clenching my fist tightly, making my nails dug into my skin.

"I don't try to do anything to separate you with Sienna. I just want you to take responsibility. I want my baby to grow up with his or her father." She sobbed.

I rolled my eyes and gave her a mocking smirk. "If there is any baby."

"Romeo...please..." She pleaded, wiping the tears off her cheeks.

"If it is true, why do you refuse to do the DNA test?" I asked, giving her a knowing look.

"Because it can be dangerous for an unborn baby. If you insist on it, then you have to wait till the baby is born." She stated, determined.

"I don't believe a word you say." I stated firmly, looking into her eyes.

"Romeo! Stop! Don't you think you hurt my feelings and cause stress? Stress isn't good for a baby. At least, have some respect for your unborn child." Samantha said sadly and sobbed.

"It is enough!" My father intervened angrily. "Samantha, I have to talk to my son alone. Then we will discuss it later with you and your parents." He added in an authoritative tone.

"Yes, sir. I understand." Samantha said, giving my father a smile.

"Nancy will see you to the door." My father resumed and called our housekeeper.

"Thank you, sir. See you later." Samantha beamed, nodding. She turned towards me, giving me a self-satisfied smirk, and left.

I gritted my teeth in frustration and ran my hand through my hair, cursing under my breath.

"What was your ex doing here?" My grandpa asked, puzzled as he walked into the living room. He and my father were having a meeting this morning; so he suggested to my father that they would go to the meeting place together.

"Umm..." I mumbled, rubbing my neck uneasily, and gave my father a nervous look. Meanwhile, Dad was staring at me in frustration, resting his hands on his hips, his jaw clenched.

"How could you ruin your future for a few minutes of pleasure?!" My father snarled without managing to hold himself anymore.

"Dad, she is lying. I was always careful. And if it was true, why did she wait to tell me about it this long?" I pleaded, giving him a begging look.

"What is going on here?" My grandpa asked, confused.

"Your grandson knocked up his ex." My father replied, full of anger in his voice and gave me a death glare. Meanwhile, my mother sat down on the chair barely without saying anything, preoccupied.

"What?!" My grandpa's eyes widened in shock.

"I swear she is lying, Grandpa." I begged and ran my hand through my hair in despair.