𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓

*disclaimer*: you may not like the main girl in the beginning very much, I don't know about the main boy though. Enjoy

[𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒]

"𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐓."

  "Alright, alright."

  Darion held his phone up in front of us, making sure the camera angle was good. He then snapped a picture of us.

  "Let me look," I insisted.

  "You look good, as always."

  I smiled and looked at his phone and saw that I did look good.

  "Are you posting it?" I asked. "If you do, make sure to tag me."

  "I know, I know." After he did that he turned his phone off and looked at me. "So what do you want to eat?"

  "We can get sushi . . ."

  "Sushi? Alright."

  My phone started ringing, my dad was calling me so I had no choice but to pick it up.

  "Hold up." I put my index finger up to Darion and put my phone to my ear. "Father?"

  "Why aren't you home?" he demanded.

  "I'm with Darion."

  "I told you to be home by nine-thirty, it's now nine-fifty-three."

  ". . . Okay?"

  "Paris, come home, now." He then hung up on me.

  "What was that all about?" Darion asked.

  "My dad's really irking me. Can you take me home?"

  "Sure."

When Darion parked in front of my house he leaned in for a hug, I tried to hug him the way he hugged me.

  "I'll pick you up tomorrow," he said.

  "Bye." I got out of the car and approached the front door of my house.

  I unlocked it quickly and stepped in, I noticed there was a bunch of luggage by the coat closet.

  "I'm home," I announced and walked to the kitchen because I heard voices in there. My mom, dad, and an unfamiliar boy were there surrounding the peninsula counter.

  My dad spotted me first. "Oh, this is my oldest daughter Paris. And Paris, this is London." Dad turned to the boy. "My younger daughter Brooklyn is at boarding school in New Hampshire."

  I stood, confused. And so I asked my mom a question.

  "Momma, what's for dinner?" I asked quickly, ignoring my dad and the boy called London, mostly the boy.

  "Salmon and yellow rice," she replied.

  "Ew," I muttered. The thing was, I liked seafood, just not salmon or crawfish or clams. Plus, salmon has a lot of bones in it and I didn't feel like choking on one of them in front of the company.