Chapter 55

Mimosa was in the castle with the recruits in charge protecting her, while the soldiers were all over the kingdom.

"This is stupid" Ginarae commented.

"What do you mean?" Mina asked.

"Nothing's going to happen tonight, I should be in bed sleeping" Ginarae said.

"Ginarae shut up!" Ginara exclaimed "I'm pretty sure Master Kimono knows what he is talking about!"

"He said he thinks somethings going to happen, this is dumb" Ginarae said.

"Ginarae, is it?" Mimosa asked.

"Yes mam" Ginarae responded.

"Please trust in Kimono and what he is doing" Mimosa said smiling.

"Yeah, whatever" Ginarae snarled.

"Excuse me Queen Mimosa" Kemoni called.

"Yes"

"Can you even fight?" Kemoni asked.

"Kemoni, don't be rude" Ginara commanded.

"No it's okay, I could fight but Kimono only wants me to heal right now, he doesn't want to risk anyone dying" Mimosa answered.

"It doesn't matter cause nothing is going to happen" Ginarae mumbled.

"Ginarae, when will you learn to shut the hell u..."

Kemoni pointed the castle window and towards the sky.

"They're coming" Kemoni says very calmly.

"Who's coming?" Mina asked.

"Them" Kemoni responded.

"Who's them" Mimosa asked.

Kemoni wasn't answering.

"This is no time for questions" Ginara said as Ginarae was looking for something in the back of the meeting room. "This is what we were preparing for."

"Found it" Ginarae says.

Ginarae put on a stone looking arm on his right arm that Kagono especially made for him.

"Is it to heavy for you to handle?" Ginara asked.

Ginarae lifted his arm up and almost fell down doing it.

"No, I can handle it" Ginarae grunted "Where is your weapon?"

"Master Kimono hasn't made it yet so we will do without it" Ginara said.

"Everyone outside, we must gather the soldiers for the formations" Ginarae said still struggling to weild the weapon.

They got the soldiers together and got into the formation in the direction they were coming from.

The formation goes like this. The first line is full of soldiers, the second has soldiers, the recruits and Mimosa. If the first line is struggling then the second line will step up to help. If a soldier is hurt, another soldier will help to bring him or her back to Mimosa for healing.

"Any second now" Ginara said as they looked to the dark sky.

They soon saw about 6 dozens of magic users on brooms in all black with hoodies.

"First line attack!" Ginarae shouted.

"Ahhhhh!" The soldiers cried as the as the hooded men jumped for their brooms.

They all had dark purple creation magic, suggesting that they were also giving this magic.

The soldiers battle cried then started fighting. The fight was very much one sided. The hooded men were obliviously a'lot more skilled. Soldiers weren't dying, but they were getting their asses beat. The magic ora gave the men strength and amazing speed as well. They all had a purple but black ora surrounding them. This made the second line had to step up.

"These guys are not normal, they are unbelievably skilled, we outnumber them 1 to , we still will have trouble" Ginarae thought.

"What would Master Kimono do in this situation, come on Ginara think, would Kimono do this formation, we already have soldiers getting their asses beat left and right" Ginara thought. "We're fucked!"