Thirteen

  •Kalanie•

The day was finally here.

I've officially been on this earth for 19 years.

I was a little bummed out. I'm not gonna be able to do anything because my face is too badly messed up.

It's not that bad anymore. I only have a busted lip , and a bruise under my eye. Everything else cleared up.

I want to spend the day with Amir, but I don't want him to see my face. If he does then he'll just beat Jerome's ass again, and Jerome will beat mine.

My doorbell rang. I stood up , and headed downstairs. I opened the door , but quickly closed it seeing amir.

"Don't play with me. Open the door bae." He laughed.

She paused. "BAE?? when dat happen?" She questioned. "Girl-" he pushed the door open.

"Happy birthday sexy." He smacked her ass. "Gimme a kiss." He pulled her back by her waist. She kept her head down.

"No." She mumbled. He grabbed her hair , and pulled it back causing her head to lift up. He leaned in to kiss her lips. Once he pulled away he discovered the bruises on her face.

He furrowed his eyebrows as he scanned her face. "What happened?" He questioned.

She wanted to lie , but she didn't wanna lie to him. She hugged him.

"Please don't do anything , because he's gonna hurt me if you do-" she was cut off. "who?" He questioned.

"Jerome. He got in with my sister's key , and I don't know what his original intentions were but when he seen hickeys on my neck , he...did this." She spoke as she looked down.

"He ain't gonna hurt you." He reassured her. "Stay here , then imma come pick you up." He explained.

She nodded as she watched him walk out of the house.

•••••••

Amir walked into his house while carrying kalanie with her legs around his waist.

He continued to kiss her as they traveled to the couch. He placed her down , and slipped his shirt off.

He kissed hungrily at the skin on her neck. Kalanie threw her head back while resting a hand on the back of his head.

She moaned as he mumbled things to her. He traveled back to her lips and they began making out.

"Surpris-" Alaina cut herself off seeing what was going on.

He pulled away from Kalanie. "Well this sure isn't Kayla." His mother crossed her arms with an angry mug.

Kalanie didn't even bother looking at whoever it was. "Ma- what I tell you about doing that? Don't sneak in my house." He sighed as he stood up. He leaned down to grab his shirt, and slipped it back on.

"Kayla?" Kalanie questioned as she looked at amir. "Yes. His girlfriend." His mother spoke.

"That ain't my girl."

Kalanie closed her legs and sat up on the couch. She stood up , and walked away to the kitchen.

She smiled seeing all the gifts , and balloons on the table.

"AMIR."

he came in the kitchen. "Thank you." She kissed him. He nodded as his mother walked in.

"So who is this?" She questioned. Kalanie looked up at Amir.

"My friend."

"Last time I checked friends don't do what you two were about to do hadn't I appeared." She pointed. "I'm grown. I can't get a lil nut?" He asked.

Kalanie scrunched her face up as she looked up at him. Almost everything that came out of his mouth in the past two minutes pissed her off.

"That's the only reason that happened? Just cuz you wanted a nut?" She asked. "Nah baby, it ain't even like that." He shook his head.

"Amir I am your mother. Do not talk to me like that or use that kind of slang around me."

"I'm sorry ma." He held his hands up.

••••••••

"Amir...your mom is literally asleep downstairs." Kalanie spoke as she pushed his hand away.

"I don't care. Ian tell her to come." He placed kisses on Kalanies neck.

"No, just wait till she leaves-" kalanie explained. "Come on." He stood up. She stood up as well.

He walked her all the way to a room in the back. He pulled down the stairs and climbed up. She did as well.

She climbed up to the Mansard , and he shut the door.

"Amir you really brought me up here to have sex?" She asked

"Amir you really brought me up here to have sex?" She asked. "Nah, I was gon give you head , but we can do that too. Don't be loud." He explained before kissing her.

He quickly slipped the clothes off of her lower body.

"Amirrrr, we really Gon do this?"she asked. "Yeah."

He rubbed her lower lips with his fingers. Soon he leaned down and began sucking on her clit.

She moaned as she tugged at his hair.

AFTER

"Kalanie, leave me alone." Amir groaned as he turned over. He put a pillow in between them. She grabbed the pillow and hit him as hard as she could with it.

He turned over , and she climbed on his lap. "who the fuck is Kayla?" She questioned.

He smirked as he grabbed her waist. He loved seeing her jealous. "Sike , ion even care Foreal. You not my man."

His smile quickly dropped , and his face turned serious.