Eighteen

*the book switches to second person POV"

   "Ah!" The girls screamed as the atmosphere of red and white planet sucked them in. Sending their ship into chaos.

  "Oh my god we're gonna crash!" Ellie cried.

"I thought you knew how to fly this thing!" Joan screamed.

"I never said I knew how to fly an alien ship!" Ana screamed.

"I'm gonna die a virgin!" Ellie cried.

"Would you all shut the fuck up and focus!" Sophie yelled as the ship hurtled dangerously towards a land of fire and ice.

One side of the land looked to be made of black rock and lava but the other side was clearly ice and snow. An unimaginable mix between ice and fire and the girls didn't even know if the planet was inhabitable.

Ana and Sophie tried desperately to stop their incoming crash but it was no use. The ship smacked into the ground, sending the snow around it flying and the girls in worse shape.

"We have crashed." The artificial intelligence spoke, after they had tried to find out how to activate it for about two hours.

"No shit Sherlock." Ana snarled.

"What an observation jack ass." Sophie scowled at the same time.

Joan and Ellie shared a look, knowing they'd have their hands full with the two.

They all stood on shaky legs, "Ok so what do we do now?" Ellie I asked.

Ana thought for a minute, "We try to wake up the others and then we find out if we can stay on this planet. The girls had agreed earth would be too risky of a journey when they quite literally had no fucking clue where they were at in space.

"Ellie and Sophie go try to wake the others. Joan and I will explore the place." Ana ordered unknowingly as the girls smiled and got to work.

Joan stood there staring at Ana for a minute before looking away and nodding. "You're a good leader."

Ana scoffed as they headed towards the doors of the ship.

"Hey Artificial intelligence thingy!" Ana called out to the ship.

"Yes?"

"Give us all the info you have about where we are at."

  "You are on Leole. A planet long forgotten by an ancient race. The core is split into two parts; one part colder than ice and the other hot as the sun which covers half of the planet in lava."

"Is it suitable for human women?" I asked.

"Water from the ice and certain foods are nutritious for humans to consume. Leole also has the highest percentage of fertility plants in this universe."

Joan shuffled uncomfortably, "fertility rocks?"

"Fertility rocks are taken to enhance fertility. It is a very expensive medicine that has almost become extinct in recent years."

"Hey Joan... you thinkin what I'm thinkin?" Ana raised her eyebrows and smirked.

Joan laughed loudly, "you bet your ass I am."

The two begin to step outside of the ship when they spotted a tall orange looking alien outside of the ship. He looked straight at Joan with hungry eyes which made her blush.

"Can we help you?" Ana asked

"The intelligence thingy said we were alone on the planet." Joan hissed as the orange alien began approaching.