Chapter 30.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Hello! Are you young Snape?" Y/n asked the male, that she first saw when she woke up. The girl already realized that she sleep traveled back in time and she just saw this young fella, sitting near her in the library and decided to say 'hey'.

"Yes..? What's it to you badger?" He asked her with a suspicious gaze, but Y/n just grinned and sat down in front of him.

"Pleasure! I'm Y/n, could you tell me what todays date is?" She asked and sat down opposite of him.

"It's the last day of school?" He answered in a confused manner.

'Why is this Hufflepuff suddenly talking to me?' Snape questioned himself, but when he saw the look of realization cross her face, he had to hide his amused chuckle.

"Don't tell me you didn't know!" He teased, while Y/n grinned sheepishly.

"I'm very out of it lately, sorry about that.. Thanks a lot though!" She said and smiled at him, which he just responded to with a nod. "Anyways what are you doing here all alone? Don't you wanna go to the end of the year feast or explore the castle before going home for the summer?"

"Not interested." He quickly rejected as he continued reading his potions book.

Y/n leaned over the table to get a better look at it. "Why? Don't you have anyone to sit with? If you want I can sit with you!" She suggested, but he just shook his head.

'Man.. Snape was so nice when he was younger, what happened?' She questioned the voice, that just laughed at her question.

'Y/n he is only in his second year, of course he won't hate everyone and everything as of now!' The voice scolded the girl playfully.

"It's not that, I just don't want to see them.." He muttered and when he looked up, he was met with the prettiest shade of e/c he had ever encountered.

'They seem so familiar, but I have never seen this girl before..' He thought to himself, trying to remember when he saw her eyes.

"Well, why let some idiots take the fun away?" She said with a grin, while gazing into his black eyes. "Come on, let's go!"

She then grabbed his arm and hurled him up from his seat, leaving him very little time to grab the book he was reading. Thankfully he could.