{Chapter 8}

Bella POV:

After leaving Beckham in Italy Edward, Alice, and I jump on the quickest flight we could get to make our way back to Forks where the rest of the Cullens are waiting for us. Sitting back in my seat I think of how my life is once again perfect. The Cullens are back, my lousy brother is gone, and everyone has their attention is on me once again. Life is good. I get pulled out of my thoughts by hearing Edward talking "Alice what are we supposed to say about Bella's brother?" Alice looked over at Edward "Nothing. No one in the family knows about him." Alice says like she has everything solved. "Yea. They know nothing so there won't be any questions asked we just say we got there in time and came home" I say while looking at Edward with a smile so he knew not to worry. "okay. That solves our family but what about your dad Bella? He is going to be wondering where his son was" Edward said clarifying what he meant.

At that moment Alice realized that the full prove plan had some cracks in it. Both Cullen siblings started to get worried until Bella got an idea "I know!" Bella yelled at only to get annoyed looks from the other passengers on the plane. She continued much quieter after a moment of embarrassment "Beckham travels a lot and just before coming to Forks he had a really big fight that Charlie couldn't stop talking about. I can say that he had some press to do so he had to leave early and I left after he did. Maybe I could make it seem like I wouldn't have left if he stayed and blame it all on him. Then I don't get in any trouble and Beckham gets all the blame" I tell Alice and Edward my plan with a smile on my face. "That might work. Do you think he will buy it?" Alice asked while looking at me with a questioning gaze. "Absolutely. He doesn't realize anything going on around him. It will be easy" I tell them with no hesitation.

Arriving in Forks we get off the plane and met the rest of the Cullens. Everyone shared hugs and thanks with me for going to save Edward then we all separated with the Cullens going back to their house on the outskirts of Forks while Edward took me home. Apparently, I fell asleep at some point during the drive because I wake up to Charlie yelling and roughly grabbing me out of Edwards arms. "What's going on?" I ask still half asleep. "You get inside NOW!" Charlie yells at me "and YOU! If I find you anywhere near her or this house I will arrest you" he says to Edward. Edward just turns around and leaves. Charlie again roughly grabs me by my arm and practically drags my inside and to the living room and pushes me to sit on the couch "What were you thinking?" he asked standing in front of me. "I had to go to him dad. I love him!" I tell him with tears building up in my eyes. "No. That I am mad at so you will be grounded from that boy and all electronics for a month. What I am outraged at is where is your brother?" he says. "He had some work thing so he left" I told him with a shrug of my shoulders. "Oh really?" he asked. Smirking internally at my plan working "Yeah he was in a rush just grabbed a bag and left" I tell him. "See I know you are lying because your brother called my about six hours ago" Charlie tells me with a straight face with his arms crossed. At a loss for words I can't say anything knowing my plan was crushed. "So, would you like to tell me why you first drag your brother to Italy unconscious to save your 'boyfriend' then leave him there and come back into this house with that lie?" Charlie says in a questioning but continuously angrier tone as he talked. I decided to try one more time "I'm not lying! He said something about work. Have you ever thought he is lying about me? You always take his side and I am so sick of it!" I say as I get a few fake tears rolling down my face trying to play it off. "Cut the crap! I believe him because he doesn't lie to me like you do. Plus, it's not unbelievable since you have tried many times throughout both of your lives to get him in trouble and have hurt him before." He says not believing me. "Now you have three options. 1 You pack your things and go live with your mom. 2 you are grounded for three months due to flying around the world without permission, leaving your brother in Italy, and lying to me also your brother sent me a text after our phone call to tell me Edwin sneaks in your room at night so there are bars on your window already. Or you have option 3 which is you pack your things and leave, you are 18 so you can move out and not come back. Give me your choice in the morning but for now go to your room."