𝟐𝟎

╔═════ ∘◦ ミ ◦∘ ══════╗  

                 ᴿᵘⁱ             

╚═════ ∘◦ ミ◦∘ ══════╝

Chugging on the glass of milk like it was beer, shio dropped her body back to her mega ultra soft bed.

Shio was bedridden after the toy hand incident where izana kicked her and kakucho throws her across the room lmao.

Paul was being shio's pillow and obeyed shio on whatever she wants him to do like the simp he is.

❝shio~❞ ran slammed the door open.

❝heh, bought you some cinnamon bread sticks.❞ rindou followed in, shaking the snack box.

Shio rises from her bed. I've been summoned....b r e a d!

Shio made grabby hands at the bread box and rindou snickered before patting her head and giving her the box.

They have heard on how izana and kakucho kicked x throwed shio yesterday but they don't know why or how did it happen in the first place.

❝how did you even managed to get kicked?❞ rindou asked.

Shio who was munching on the snack, puts the snack down, turned her body around to the two, grabbed the hand toy and put it on her face again.

Paul was alerted. Ah shit here we go again.

Shio turned her head to ran and rindou who jumped and hugged each other.
❝shit! What is that?!❞

Shio crawled closer to ran and rindou.

❝AAAAH!❞ rindou was creeped out and grabbed shio, ready to throw her.

Paul barked at him as a warning and ran grabbed him to prevent him to throwing shio. ❝ohmygod pUT HER DOWN!❞

Rindou took a deep breath. ❝sorry i forgot.❞ he put the now angry shio down to her bed again.

❝hmph!❞ shio angrily turned her head away.

❝damn kid...that was one dangerous toy.❞ rindou sighed. ❝i mean, no wonder izana kicked you and kakucho throws you across the room...even i want to throw you after you put on that creepy hand toy.❞