Fourteen

•Kalanie•

                          •Kalanie•

"Damn girl..you so wet." Amir held his eyes on kalanie while chewing on his bottom lip.

Pull out by vedo played , and amir felt like the words were speaking to him.

"Right now it's feeling like the best option can't let another nigga take my spot and lock you down take what's mine so I go down take my time."

Damn , amir thought.

He held her in place as they both came.

Even though he had nutted in her before, he now felt like he had to get her pregnant before someone else did. He wasn't even sure if he wanted a child, but he knew he wanted kalanie.

She climbed off of his manhood and collapsed next to him.

She stood up , and got in the shower. When she came back, he wasn't there. She shrugged , and headed downstairs.

She opened the door letting Xo outside. She seen amirs car so he was either still in the house or he walked. After he used the bathroom they headed back inside of the house.

"You don't know what love is , if your too good to call a million times." Kalanie sung session 32 by summer walker.

"I know you by yo phone, so boy pick up yo liiine." She sang a different verse as she scanned the mail.

"So you can sing?" Amir snakes his arms around her waist. She jumped before rolling her eyes. "Boy you scared me." She sighed.

"You tryna get drunk and nasty with me tonight?" He asked. "No." She shook her head.

"You really going to get drunk?" She asked. "Yeah." He nodded. She grabbed her keys and slipped on her slides.

"Where you going?" He asked. "To the store." She explained as he slipped his shoes on as well.

The two headed outside. "I'll see you later. Or tomorrow." He explained. She nodded in response. He grabbed her lower back before kissing her lips.

Just then , a car pulled up. She pulled away, but his hands didn't leave her back.

"Who is that?" He questioned. Kalanie shrugged as a door opened. Out stepped her mom , and Jay from the other side.

Kalanie removed amirs hands from her waist.

"Why you do that?" he questioned as he pulled her body on to his. "Stop, Amir.." she tried to pull away.

"You embarrassed?" He asked. "No, b-" she was cut off by Jay.

"Well what is this? You fucking this one now?" Jay pointed with a chuckle. Kalanie mugged him.

"My daughter wouldn't do that. Shes a virgin." Melanie rubbed Kalanies back.

Amir only laughed. "What do y'all want?" Kalanie questioned. "I just want to visit my daughter." She walked to the door.

"Y'all are not allowed in after one of y'all hid drugs in my couch." Kalanie explained.

"That wasn't us." Melanie shook her head. "And you do know that this is MY house right?" Melanie spoke.

"No.." kalanie shook her head. "I'm paying the bills." Kalanie pointed to herself.

"But my mom left this house to me." She explained.

"No she didn't. She left it to me and ayana." Kalanie explained.

•••••

Kalanies phone dinged catching her attention. She smiled seeing that it was a text from "Baby❤️" meaning it was amir.

Her phone began vibrating from the ft call she was getting.

She answered amir with a smile. "Hey." She smiled. "Wassup?" He grinned.

"You coming over?" She asked. He should his head no. "I was gon tell you something." He spoke. "what?" She replied.

"I uhhh, I think we should end things. We ain't together, and I want it to stay that way. I'll lose your number, and you lose mine."

"Why,?" She asked with confusion laced in her voice. "Nevermind. That's fine." She hung up.

Although amir had tried to impregnate her earlier, he realized how crazy that was. He realized that he was sprung , and he wasn't going for that at all so he decided he would end things before it turned into something bigger. He wasn't ready to settle down so so he knew he would hurt kalanie and he didn't want that.

He also still had feelings for Kayla.

She sighed as she threw her phone next to her.

She didn't know who to cry to. She has no family. She usually cried to God , but she still felt like he didn't wanna hear it because he gave her so many signs.

But she still cried to God because she knew he would always listen.

She decided that she would just cut all ties with Amir.