prequel return

"𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮" - 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐣𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨...

"𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮" - 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐣𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩 𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐁𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠.

I re-published the prequel for this book that I take down since August and many have been asking me to where it might be, so here it is.

There is already a twenty letters in there for now. I'll be sure to get back to it soon. Now you can view and read it. Enjoy!

What I just wanted to say is, thanks to all of you for loving this book and up until now, the readers finding it still didn't fail to cry about it. I've never really imagined this book for Jay that I dedicated for myself only at first would get recognized a bit.

And soon, I think we will be reaching 20k reads. For something that wasn't recognized in the first few months, it was a big deal for me.

So thank you especially to that reader who said she posted this on her tiktok. I hope you will love prequel as the first book and so is the rest of the letter series for Enhypen members.

They were all connected in one timeline, to be clear. The alternate ending is just the what if's, Jay is still dead if you will read the other series for the boys like to Sunoo or Sunghoon.

And by the way, for a first, we will receive a happy ending at least for a prequel if you wouldn't think about their future.

That's all.. thank you! - solivagante.