Twenty one

"You're gonna be mad." Sophie paced in front of Ana in her nightshirt and panties.

Ana sat on her bed in her night set with one arm holding her swollen belly.

"Why would I be mad?" Ana watched Sophie pace and pace and pace. "Stop fucking pacing! You're making me Nauseous."

Ana was looking a little pale at the moment. Sophie frowned but flopped down onto the floor.

"Promise you won't be mad?" Sophie mumbled.

"For fucks sake yes just get on with it, you've been pacing for two hours!" That little munchkin in her belly made her grouchy.

"Your general is here..." Sophie sat up slowly when she heard Ana's sharp intake of breath.

Ana looked...resigned? A little happy? Or was that relief?

"Would you believe me if I said I'm not surprised?" She chuckled tiredly.

Sophie nodded her head, "I'm only surprised they didn't find us sooner."

Ana smirked, "Met yours again then?"

Sophie hissed, "He's not mine."

"In denial are we? Very well, just keep in mind that they are persistent bastards. Very possessive as well; but I have a feeling your warrior has met his match." She laughed tiredly before snuggling into her large comforter.

"How are you so calm?" Sophie tilted her head like a puppy as Ana peered down at her from the large bed with droopy eyes.

"I've come to accept what I cannot control. I think that's what this whole ordeal has taught me. Especially my baby." Ana trailed off as she fell into a peaceful sleep.

Sophie stayed there on the floor thinking for a moment before she left Ana's corridor and padded softly to her guest bedroom in the palace.
The palace was by far, one of the safest places in the capital. But she couldn't shake the feeling; the feeling of someone watching her.

   She looked around the room but saw nothing so she continued to walk to her bed. It had been a busy month and see was exhausted, not to mention the big bad alien who's started hunting her is now top priority.

   They broke through their walls as if it were light work to them. She knows their dangerous but the big one... there's just something about him that's so- that she craves.

   The realization makes her groan but then she hears shuffling and freezes. She grabs the dagger under her pillows and sits up slowly, straining to hear anything else.

    Then she hears breathing, she lifts herself up quickly onto her knees and presses her dagger to the intruders throat. Red eyes gleamed down on her, the lightening shining through her balcony window flashed and dripping wet alien male who had snuck up on her yet again.

    She hissed and punched him in the face. His head moved but when he looked back down at her he was smiling.

   "I told you I'd find you." He grunted before grabbing her hips and pulling her to sit on top of him.

   She struggled at first but stopped when she saw he wasn't going to let her go. She wasn't giving up she was just thinking of a plan. He sighed and rested his head on her chest. Sophie had no clue what to do so she awkwardly pat his head which caused him to laugh.

  The sound surprised her and made her jump which in return caused her slick heat to rub against his thick cock. She shivered and turned away from him hoping he wouldn't notice how he affected her.