26

2 weeks later.

"No Kentrell, move

"No Kentrell, move." She swatted his hands away as she typed on her computer.

"India when my papa say shit like that he don't be lying. Just take the tests mane." He frowned, standing behind her.

"I don't want to Kentrell. Go find something to do oh my god." She laughed as he kissed on her shoulder.

"Why not?" He asked, and she shrugged.

"Because I don't. I know I'm not pregnant. I pop plan B's like percs, I'm on birth control, and I rarely let you nut in me." She mumbled, filling out forms on her computer.

"Mane so take them and prove me wrong. Why is you being so difficult? What is you even doing?" He looked at the computer that sat on her desk inside her beauty room.

"I'm trying to get Kendell in the Atlanta Can Academy. They wouldn't let him in the local high school because he's so far behind. This school will catch him up and let him get his diploma on time. He's supposed to be a sophomore and hasn't been to school since 7th grade chile." India said, her fingers typing quickly on the keyboard.

"I appreciate you for this India. For letting him stay here too." Kentrell sat next to her, kissing the side of her face and she smiled.

"It wasn't nothing extra. I mean, you basically live here. I wouldn't want him at your house by himself. Plus, I need to get his ass together. That boy lazy as hell but it's aight cause I'm finna fix all that." India mumbled, and he laughed, making her smile.

"You'd be the best mama ever. So take these damn tests so we can see if you pregnant." Kentrell frowned, and she laughed.

"You want me to be pregnant so bad." She shook her head, sending the forms to the school's superintendent.

"I really do. So come on cause I gotta go to the trap and I wanna see if you are before I go." He retorted, and she chuckled.

"What you going down there for?" She asked, standing up and stretching.

"Problem with my supply. My shit ain't distributing like it need to be cause I ain't been down there since I been with you. Them niggas going crazy without me." He told her, and she nodded, walking out of the room.

She knocked on Kendell's door, and Kentrell chuckled, opening it.

"He didn't say come in you asshole." India bucked at him, and he shrugged.

"It's good Nene, wassam?" He looked up from his TV where he was playing GTA.

"Send me whatever you want from the store so I can go grocery shopping. Like your favorite snacks, and meals to eat. And I need the size clothes and shoes you wear." India leaned against the door, Kentrell standing behind her with a smile on his face.

"I can get whatever I want? Whatever shoes I want too?" He looked over at her, and she nodded, making him smile big.

"Aight I'm finna send that shit right now." He told her, and she popped him in his mouth, making him frown.