Castle in the sky

!!Again not entirely accurate to lore because fuck the lore!! ((How dare devsisters make onion dead))(((that's very unrelated btw, just upset over the fact she's dead)))

The team and the villagers had been discussing fighting the wafflebots with the magic of the Vanilla kingdom while Y/N and Healer were stuck in their own little world. Y/N and him talked about their lives, the team left the two alone. Well until Healer over heard what they were saying.
    "Wait, do you mean the castle in the sky?" He asked.
    "Castle in the sky?" Gingerbrave repeated.
    "Yes! Yes! That's it!" Y/N said, "is that where the wafflebots come from?"
    "Yeah, that's why none of us go up there," Healer confirmed.
    "Shame the magic that was once held there dissolved into madness..." Y/N sighed, referring to the wafflebots that now claimed the castle.
    "It's over by the raisin cliffs! We can go there and stop the bots, right?" Healer asked.
    "Yes, once we're in the castle we'll be able to defeat all the wafflebots and your village will be safe," Y/N confirmed, a smile on their face as they spoke to healer. He returned the smile and grabbed their hand once more.
    "Alright, let's go. Me and Black Raisin will guide you to the castle and help you defeat the bots," Healer said, he gently swayed his and Y/N's arms. And so the now team of seven left the villagers, promising peace among their return.

    As the team left a swarm of waffle cones attacked. The team immediately got in a defensive position fought off a few before Healer got in front of them.
    "Stand back!" He shouted, "I have to protect my village.."
    "We're here to help, healer, don't you forget it!" Y/N shouted to the man, using their magic to take down one of the three bots in front of healer.
    "Thank you, all of you," he said, "I will not stand down! I must protect my friends!" Y/N got ready to use their magic again but instead she saw something that surprised her.

    On the ground under the wafflebots a magic circle created by healer was made. The circle changed colors as the magic was working. Then, with a flash of light, the wafflebots were gone. Y/N stared, their mouth slightly agape.
    "I didn't know you could that!" she said once Healer got close to them.
    "To be honest, I didn't know I could either," he scratched the back of his head as he blushed.
    "That was really cool, Healer Cookie," Black raisin praised.
"Thank you," Healer replied. Then a blue gem stone in the shape of a star floated in front of the 7.
"What in the-" y/n muttered.
"It looks like the stone is... breathing?" Strawberry pointed out.
"A gem stone! Let me have a look!" Chili said, rushing over to it. But the gem had gone inside Healer's staff instead.
"Is that some kind of magic too? Healer that's so cool!" Gingerbrave asked, his eyes lighting up like rhinestones.
"I am also surprised, gingerbrave. Your arrival has changed something here. Your entire team's arrival actually," healer said, his eyes drifting over to Y/N.
"I have a good feeling about this for some reason, like the 7 of us could take on the world!"
"That's the spirit!" Y/N said, patting Healer on the back.
"Let's keep this up all the way to the vanilla kingdom!" Gingerbrave said.

And so that's what they did, all the way to the raisin cliffs they defeated the wafflebots with little to no problems. By the time they reached the portal to the castle it was nightfall, the sun began to set across the horizon as the sky formed into different shades of colors.
"You lot sure know how to beat these bots," Black raisin said to the original 5.
"We've had our experience with multiple monsters and foes, obviously some metal isn't gonna stop us!" Gingerbrave said, pointing his staff to the air as a sign of victory.
"So we just have to step on this and then we'll be at the kingdom, right?" Chili asked, poking at the portal gateway.
"Mhm," y/N affirmed. The 7 stepped on the portal. Healer's hand once again found its way in Y/N's as the team was teleported.

"We should sleep before be continue, I'm exhausted," chili complained.
"Me too," custard pouted.
"Ok, we sleep tonight but continue at light of day!" Y/N said. The rest seemed to have no complaints and began pulling out their sleeping bags and tents.
"Black raisin can sleep with me in my tent, assuming she and Healer don't already have one," chili offered.
"No, we don't have one. Thank you, chili pepper," black raisin replied, stepping instead the red and green tent that had been pitched up.
"Healer can sleep with me," y/n offered to the male. He smiled and nodded his head in agreement. He and Y/N went inside the green and purple tent.
"You can have the sleeping bag, I brought a blanket I can sleep on," y/n said. Healer only shook his head.
"No, no, you can have the sleeping bag, I'll sleep with the blanket," Healer insisted.
"My tent, my rules. You get sleeping bag."
"Why don't we share? I'm sure your blanket is enough to cover the two of us."
"Well we both can't fit in the sleeping bag, which is why you get the sleeping bag and I get the blanket."
"Well, we both could sleep on the ground and use the sleeping bag as a pillow, kinda thing. Your tent has a floor, we wouldn't be sleeping in dirt."
"If that's what you want."

And so that's what the duo did, neither of them were all that tired, which prompted them to start speaking.
"How can you see with your bandages?"
"Well, they're sorta like one way bandages where you can see the inside but I can see the outside? I'm sorry, I'm not sure how to explain it."
"It's fine. Can I see your eyes?" Y/N asked, they leaned closer to Healer, as if trying to see under the bandages.
"W-well," Healer blushed at their proximity, "I'll take them off if you tell my why you have that Rose in your hair."
    "A friend gave it to me and I've just never thought about taking it off, I guess," y/n shrugged, "now show my your eyes!"
    Healer sighed before reaching behind his head and taking the bandages off. His eyes were different colors with the left being a beautiful faded blue and the other being a pale yellow. Y/N started swooning almost immediately. They used their hand and pulled Healer closer to get a better look at his eyes. Healer blushed ever deeper as Y/N stared.
    "You're really pretty..." they mumbled.
    "T-thank you," healer replied. Y/N separated their hand from healer. He put his bandages back on and laid down, Y/N following his actions.
    "Goodnight, healer."
    "Goodnight, Y/N.."

—————————
(Not proofread)
Romance 🙄🙄

What level are you guys on? And what are your favorite ships/headcannons? !!
I'm on like 9-12 or something like that and ship rougefort, almond, and latte are all happily married with Walnut and Pancake being their children.