Valen is Dead?

"Where is she?" Wanda put the movie her and Peter took forever on choosing in the movie player.

"I don't know." Peter shrugged his shoulders while grabbing blankets for everyone.

"Loki and Thor were supposed to go get her."

"And we did." Loki walked in and held the dvd case. "Seriously, this one?"

"Valen's favorite." Peter grabbed a few pillows as well.

"Are you planning to sleep in here?"

"No, but Valen likes to hold pillows as she watches movies." Parker ignored Loki's distasteful looks.

Bucky walked in with Sam on his trails. Sam was boasting how well him and Steve were friends. Bucky kept rolling his eyes, walking faster to get away from him.

"Hey, have either of you seen Valen?" Wanda pointed a finger at the two guys.

"Can't say I have." Sam finally gave up trying to purposely annoy Bucky and sat down.

"She went to go get ice cream." Bucky sat down in the furthest seat away from Sam.

Vision ignored all doors and walls and came straight into the movie room. He had a look of worry. "Wanda, dear, may I speak with you?"

"What is it Vis?"

Everyone looked at Vision waiting for his answer. "I think it would be better if I told you alone."

"Okay." Wanda looked back at everyone, just as confused as they were. She followed Vision outside the movie room where he stopped and looked around for anyone. "What is it? You're starting to scare me."

"I believe Valen to be in danger."

Wanda chuckled. "Come on Vis. Valen isn't in danger. If anything, other people are in danger of her."

"I'm serious Wanda."

Wanda stoped laughing, but she still had a smile on her face. It slowly disappeared into a frown when she saw the seriousness on Vision's face. "What do you mean?"

"Steve and Natasha just got back from interrogating Ivan Alekseev. I overheard them talking to Stark about it. They believe some part of Hydra to still be running, if not Hydra itself."

"There's no way. We took care of Hydra. We made sure every base and all their information was gone. We were very thorough about it. There's nothing left of it besides a few members who are now in jail."

Vision shook his head. "Someone or something survived. If it's true, they could be after Valen, and even Bucky."

Wanda looked back at the door of the movie room. "Should we tell them? If it's not true, we would be raising fear over nothing. You know how Valen reacted when she thought Hydra was a possibility after her stake out mission."

"I know, but what if it is true?"

Wanda looked back up into Vision's eyes. "We don't know if it is true. Ivan could be trying to freak out Valen and Bucky over nothing."

Vision took Wanda's hand into his own. "I will do whatever you think is best."

"Maybe we should wait. We should see what Nat and Steve think first, and see if it even is a possibility. Tonight is movie night so no bad thoughts."

Vision kissed Wanda's forehead. "You're right. We shouldn't worry."

"Now all we're waiting for is Valen to come back with her ice cream."

"I do not know if she'll be doing that." A very somber voice belonging to Bruce spoke behind Vision. Vision stepped beside Wanda. Bruce extended his hand that was holding a tablet towards the two. "Take a look at that."