Odin

"Alrighty, so Mr Brock here says hes from another dimension, whoopty doo, how exciting," Fury stated sarcastically.
"I think he is," Peter said, thinking aloud.
"Oh really Peter? Do tell why."
Peter just shrugged. "I mean like, why would he lie? Plus, Mari knew something was up right away, so that has to count for something, right?"
"I agree with the kids. But none of you are going near him or that thing," Tony stated, failing to notice a certain bluenette had disappeared.
Until the alarms rang that is.
"God dammit where is she?!"
They all rushed to the floor that was currently holding Eddie Brock in a containment cell that was equipped to handle any and all Avengers, to where you couldnt break in or out, yet here she was, inside without a scratch or anything misplaced anywhere.
Marinette had him sprawled out on the floor in her Ladybug suit, or rather, it was Venom and Eddie on the ground.
"Listen here you little trémie dimensionnelle(dimension hopper), I dont know what you are doing here but you will tell me now."
The way she told-no, threatened-him held no room for arguments as she pressed down on his neck threateningly.
"I already told eyepatch that I dont know why I'm here okay?! All I know is that this really wierd looking bunny furry came and knocked me out and then there I was, abandoned in an alley!"
"Bunny?"
"Yes! A blue and white bunny with a freaky umbrella!"
You could have heard a pin drop before Marinette went ape shit.
"BUNNIX, GET YOUR TIME HOPPIN ASS OVER HERE RIGHT THIS SECOND BEFORE I RIP A HOLE THOUGH SPACE AND TIME AND DRAG YOU BACK HERE MYSELF! RIGHT FREAKING NOW BUNNIX! RIGHT NOW!"
Thats when a light blue portal opened up and a sheepish Bunnix popped her head through.
"You called Bug?"

Somewhere in Asgard Heimdall shuddered at the sight of the petite bluenette unleashing all of her fury on the bunny superhero, something Odin noticed as he called him to the throneroom.
"What is it?"
"I think a visit from a certain midguardian is long overdo Allfather. A teenage girl has been deemed worthy by lifting Mjornir. She is also the Guardian of the Miraculous box."
Odin hummed for a moment, thinking, before nodding. "Have Thor bring her here, Loki to, I want to see how he is adjusting to Earth."
Heimdall nodded as he went to summon the three.

"Lady Marinette, my father has summoned you to Asgard."
Marinette looked up confused where she was seated on the couch between Tony and Peter, speaking about how to make their suits better, design wise, as she didnt know much about nanotech.
Yet.
Tony was trying to teach her. As was Peter.
"Why?"
"You are worthy!" He exclaimed as if that explained everything.
"Fine. But if he turns out to be a jerk, I'm socking him in the face."
She hauled herself off of the couch and with a tired and lazy goodbye along with a quick kiss on Groots head, they left to the top of the towers, and exasperated Loki being dragged by Marinette.
"Hiemdall, open the Bifrost!"
An explosion of rainbow surrounded them and before to long they arrived at Asgard.
"Wow!" Marinette marveled at the architecture before resting on Hiemdall.
And then the giant sword.
"What the heck!" She screeched. "Its taller than me! Why is the sword taller than my?!"
Heimdall laughed heartily. "It is nice to meet you to young Guardian."
"Hiemdall, how are you?" Thor boomed, clapping him on the back.
"Fine," he answered dryly. "Now come, your father is waiting for you."

The four walked through the castle, all silent as the servents whispered all around them.
Loki was growing tenser and tenser as they neared the throneroom, and she had a feeling it wasnt just because of his father.
When one of the servents remarked something particularly loud, Marinettes hand shot out and swiped a mug from a nearby table and chucked at the older womans head, narrowly missing.
The hall was silent as Marinette growled. "Next time you decide to speak ill of a midguardian, make sure they cant hear nor understand you, especially if they are the guardian of the miraculous. Do you understand me?"
Everyone, including the two brothers, yet somehow not Hiemdall, looked shpcked at the sight of a mortal speaking their native tongue.
The servent just let put a pitiful squeak before fleeing, and Marinette made sure to send everyone a scathing glare and scowl before resuming.
The four stopped putside of the throneroom and Heimdall bowed low. "This is as far as to, goodbye Odinsons, young Guardian."
Marinette smiled warmly, all traces of her previous expression gone. "It was very nice to meet you Hiemdall, and please, call me Marinette."
Hiemdall straightened, tilting his head down slightly in acknowledgement. "Very well Lady Marinette. Something tells me this isnt the last time we shall see eachother."
"Something tells me that too. Goodbye for now Heimdall."
Taking a deep breath, she pushed the doors open, calling on her transformation as she did.
She didnt quite feel safe with him unguarded.
Odin sat upon the throne, and when he saw the trio he smiled widely, arms held out.
"Ah, my son's, how nice it is to see you! And you brought the midguardian mortal, very good."
Both Thor and Odin dropped to one knee as they stopped at the bottom of the stairs and Odin stood up.
Yet, Marinette stayed standing, never straying eye contact.
Loki hit her leg, motioning for her to kneel, but she ignored him, instead her lips twisting into a scowl.
She scanned him from top to bottom, finding what she saw displeasing. "So you are the infamous Odin," she sneered.
Instantly, Odin had an expression that matched hers. "How dare you speak to me like that! A mere mortal, and a human one at that, speaking to a king!"
A low growl rumbled deep in her chest, only the brothers able to hear it.
"You wanted me here, so I'm here. You are a king, yes, but you are not my king. Now tell me what you wished to say before I leave, as I have some very important matters to attend to."
Even Loki was shocked at the harsh tone she spoke to him. Never before had he heard her speak so badly before.
Odin stayed silent, watching her with barely restrained fury.
Marinette grinned at his anger, eyes sparkling dangerously. "Cat got your tongue Allfather?" Her eyes slid to the two men beside her and her gaze softened exponentially. "Loki, Thor, leave us please. Your father and I have some...things to discuss, privately."
Although Odin didnt say yes, he hadnt said no, and by the way Marinetge was looking, they chose the lesser of the two evils and left, shutting the door behind them.