Chaos

Inspiration to create this chapter 👆👆

No one's pov:-

It was a beautiful, peaceful morning. Everyone was busy with morning routines when a sudden yelling was heard from the packhouse, alerting the alphas around on duty, but when they overheard the conversation, they just went back, knowing well it is a daily routine.

"NAMJOON!!!" Jin was busy cooking breakfast for others when his eyes fell on his mate, picking up a plate with a cloth in his other hand. "For fucks sake, pUT THAT PLATE DOWN!!!" Jin yelled out, looking at the plate with panic-filled eyes.

"But I'm just trying- " And the next moment, the plate was on the floor, shattered into pieces, making the alpha gulp.

"Breathe, don't kill. " Jin muttered before opening his glowing yellow eyes. "I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO PUT IT DOWN!!" He yelled out, holding a burnt frying pan, which was also done by one male, who just wanted to help, but ended up messing it more. Hearing his mate screaming, Namjoon sprinted towards the hall for his dear life.

"I just wanted to help!!" Namjoon screamed out, dashing towards the hall, accompanying Yoongi, who was also racing around because of the beta, running after him with a vase in his hands, ready to smack his head.

"You broke 5 plates and burned one pan, dumbass! This is not called helping!! " Jin yelled back.

"Jimin, I told you sorry. " Yoongi yells, looking at Hoseok, hooping him to stop that killer beta, but to his disappointment, the other was busy reading the newspaper.

"It took me one fucking hour to collect them and two months to grow. " Jimin yelled back, with glowing green eyes.

Both the alphas ran around the hall, screaming and yelling, because of the two mates behind. During this chaos, only Hoseok was relaxed while sitting on the sofa, sipping his tea and reading the newspaper, not minding his surroundings.

"What a way to start the day! " Hye Bin exclaimed, coming into the hall, in her pink nightgown. To her disappointment, none of the wolves around paid any attention to her and kept running after each other.

"Jin, why are you running with a burnt pan?" Hye Bin asked out, knowing well that amongst all, Jin is the only one who actually listens. Just a little bit.

"This alpha here. "Jin replied, pointing towards Namjoon, who was now hiding behind the luna. "Broke 5 plates and burnt this pan. I told him to get out, but he never listened. "

"I feel offended by your words, Jinnie. " Namjoon responded, dramatically placing his hands over his chest.

Hye Bin narrowed her eyes, looking at the male. "So you didn't do it?" She asked.

"I mean, I did, but I am still offended. " Namjoon replied, successfully dodging a pillow thrown towards him.

Hye Bin signed, shaking her head. What did she even expect from these people out here? "And why are those two running around?" She asked and gasped, looking at Jimin, holding her favorite vase.

"Jimin brought him some flowers and chocolate as a gift in the morning, and Yoongi threw them out, thinking it as garbage. " Hoseok replied, without tearing his gaze from the newspaper.

"Shall I ask Sehun to give you some memory pills, Yoongi? It will help you to remember your mate's gifts. " Hye Bin teased, looking at the alpha, jumping over the sofa.

"Please ask for poison too. I really need it for killing purposes. " Jimin responded, stopping for a second and then again running after the male.