11

It had been a week since I'd last seen Garmadon. I kept the basket but now had it as decor in my kitchen. It's where I store my fruit currently. I sighed as I plucked an apple from the basket. I washed it and bit into it. I chewed the piece of apple as I stared into its yellowish flesh. I looked outside at the dark night. It had become comforting rather than threatening. I put my hand on the window and stared into the night. I gasped when a much larger hand pressed against the other side of the window. I looked up and made eye contact with 2 sharp red eyes.

I smiled softly as I stared into them. In reality, the eyes were placed at around 7 feet. When Lia saw him, he was crouching slightly.  I opened the window and the man slid inside. " Hi, Garmadon." I smiled at the man who went from hidden to easy to spot. He fit in with the night, but not the light colors of my walls. " Good Evening, (Y/n)." He looked around. " Expecting company?" He asked. " No? Why?" I smiled.

The Oni grabbed my arm and backed out through the window, dragging me out with him. I gasped as he pulled me into the forest. " Garmadon? Where are we going?" I asked, my feet hurt as I was only in socks. Lord Garmadon noticed and picked me up. He was able to move around much faster. I smiled and held onto him as he ran. " Where are we going?" I asked as he shushed me.

I trusted the Oni and closed my eyes. Soon enough, I was set down. I opened my eyes and gasped. In front of me was a large pond with the moonlights gaze shining down onto it. It was beautiful. Garmadon stared at me as I admired the pond. I got closer as he stay near the trees. He couldn't help but smile. He didn't know why. He never knew how to smile without it being evil. But yet, he felt warm. His eyes clouded over with admiration as he looked at me. 

I felt safe and calm. Until I wasn't. A man came out from my side and tried to grab me. The man obviously didn't see the Oni in the near distance. I gasped as I tried to pull away. " Don't make this a stru-" The guy was cut off as I was pulled away and Garmadons hand wrapped around the man's throat, holding him up. Fear shot into the man's eyes as he struggled to breathe.

" What do you think you are trying to do?" Garmadon asked threateningly. The guy gasped for breath. " I think you have forgotten what I'm best at, let me show you." Purple lines started to form around the man as Garmadon activated his powers. I shut my eyes and covered my ears as the man slowly but painfully was broken. Destruction. That was what Lord Garmadon was best at.

I gulped as I opened my eyes. There were small chunks of flesh on the ground with blood. I yelped and covered my eyes again, tearing up. I felt two hands comfort me as I was picked up. " He was trying to hurt you." Garmadon reminded me as he held me. " S-still! You...You" I gulped. " He desired death," Garmadon muttered. " How!?" I shouted. " He tried to hurt you. That's how." Garmadon showed no remorse. " You didn't even show mercy." I gulped.

Garmadon frowned and wiped away my forming tears. I looked at him. He smiled a bit, letting out a low chuckle, licking his thumb before wiping it where he had previously wiped away my tear. " Ew-" I moved away a bit. " Would you rather have blood on your cheek?" I opened my mouth to answer but shut it, looking away. " Exactly." He put his hand on my cheek, lifting my head up to look at him once more. I blushed and swallowed a small clump of saliva.

" Are you going to let that man ruin the sight before you? Or are you going to move on and enjoy what's in front of you?" He asked me. I giggled slightly, " You really are full of yourself huh?" Lord Garmadon was confused for a moment before chuckling, " I meant this." He turned me back to the pond.

I hummed and sat on a rock near the pond. " It really is beautiful huh" I closed my eyes as I let the small breeze rock my hair to the side. The almost silence of the forest was disturbed by the sloshing of water. I opened my water to see Garmadon standing in the water. His boots were removed. He bent down and cupped the water in his hands, letting it seep out from his fingers like a broken bowl.

I went to ask what he was doing but I was cut off by water being splashed at me. I gasped as I looked at my now wet clothing. " Oh, you are so on!" I jumped into the water and splashed him back. He gasped dramatically and made a wave of water by pushing his arms through the water. I laughed and grabbed his arm, pulling him in deeper into the water. I slipped as I pulled him though so I ended up falling in as well. He used this to his advantage and slashed water up at me as I tried to get up. I kept laughing and had to turn away to catch my breath. 

It was a night to remember for sure. A water splashing battle with an Oni warlord who killed and terrorized many. Yeah. I guess you can say I'm lucky.