27.

Chicago, IL.

3:43 a.m.

Naamah Briar.

Naa stared at the phone screen which was now completely black, she immediately felt her stomach tighten and she rushed to the toilet beginning to release all the contents she had left over. She could feel a presence behind her and a hand gently stroked her back, "you good ma?" Von questioned sounding caring as ever. She didn't wanna speak to him or even look at him she was in utter disbelief as to what Mary had told her. But she had to play along, she had to continue doing her role as she had been doing. She had to manipulate, the master manipulator.

"Yea-yeah I'm fine I just don't feel that good," she said truthfully before standing to her  feet rinsing her mouth in the sink.

"You want some to eat?" He wondered.

Food did sound delicious at this moment to Naamah but she turned him down, "just some water will do me fine," she insisted.

He then disappeared from the mirrors view and started washing her face with a towel.

She went back into the room and took a seat at the edge of the bed, trying to wrap her head around everything that she now knew.  But she didn't really wanna think about it because he could easily implement her thoughts and she absolutely despised that. Von then entered the room and handed her a glass of water with three crystal clear ice cubes. The father, the son, and the Holy Spirit, she thought.

She took the glass and took a few sips.

"Have you talked to Durk?" She wondered.

Von shrugged, "some I need to talk to him about?"

"Yes nigga I'm sure he's worried about you, I mean you did leave the session so abrupt he concerned I'm sure," she insisted looking at him.

He glared his eyes at her, "so it's not Booka... It's Durk." He stated.

Naamah slowly stood up with a look of confusion plastered over her pretty face, "nigga what is you talking about?" She wondered rather confused as to why he was even implying what he was implying but he after all was the master manipulator in the fucking flesh, just dying to take away someone's energy and drain them of it all.

"Bitch you heard me," he snapped with his eyes darkening.

Naamah started walking out the room and Von hurried directly in her way stopping her in her tracks.

"You goin' to see him?"

Von clutched at her arm rather tightly the glass fell from her grip.

"Fuck you I'm not going to see anybody, get off of me," she cried out as he forced her up against the wall. He stared down at her with his eyes a solid black, he couldn't hide it any longer. He wanted to wrap his hands around her throat and never let go, he wanted to squeeze every bit of life out of her possible - but, he couldn't.

Naamah stared at him in shock, she couldn't move she was far too frightened, "yo-your eyes."

His eyes quickly went back to regular.