-Thirty-

{A/N POV}

"I should have kept this in the closet, everything happened because of this gun"

Junkook murmured to himself when placing his golden gun in the closet and locked that afterwards.

He was feeling bad for whatever happened to roseline and seeing jimin so broken made him feel guilty for not being careful and leaving the gun in the study room.

He turned around after closing the locker and then made his way towards the balcony where his wife was standing.

It was not hard to guess that y/n was quite upset after whatever happened to roseline.

She was upset for her loving Unie but also worried about taehee doesn't matter if he was at fault because still he was just a child.

Y/n was starting at the moon while wearing a not so thick nightdress which made the cold wind brush through her skin giving her slight goosebumps.

"What is my love thinking?"

Jungkook questioned right after he walked into the balcony and stood beside y/n.

Hearing his voice she diverted her gaze towards him but instead of answering she leaned beside to rest her head upon his chest and as soon as she leaned on him, he held her protectively.

"Doll are you okay?"

He questioned again after getting no answer.

"C-an we go and see teehee? I want to see him"

Y/n asked suddenly surprising jungkook.

"But baby it's very late almost 12 o'clock besides teehee must be sleeping"

Jungkook clarified when cupping y/n's cheeks.

"I will not disturb his sleep, I just wanna see him"

She mumbled with her pleading eyes gazing at him and he understood why she was so eager about seeing taehee.

Jungkook knew that y/n kind of saw her own childhood self in taehee who wanted nothing but her mother and her love.

He nodded his head in yes agreeing to her request and said.

"Okay then, whatever my love wants, get ready hmm"

Jungkook uttered with a small smile making her smile as well before she walked into the closet and he walked out of the room to inform the helpers to take care of the rosemin couple in his absence.

**********

"Taehee stop crying baby, it's fine I said, rosie aunt is fine now, you can meet her tomorrow"

Taehyung assured his crying son who was wailing from past one hour.

After leaving jeon mansion taehyung drove to his own home and tucked taehee in his bed but the boy woke up and started crying saying he didn't mean to hurt roseline and he wants to say sorry to her and doesn't want her to hate him.