38 - his hands

"Duh,"

---------------

Tw: Assault, rape please, dont read this if this can trigger you <3

Chapter 38 : his hands

School, hell, prison, madhouse, I make up all different names for the building in front of me

School, hell, prison, madhouse, I make up all different names for the building in front of me. Sighing, I look at the building in front of me, I really don't feel like going to school. It's Thursday and I wasn't supposed to go back to school until Monday, but yah Lorenzo couldn't stand me and Emilio having fun so I had to go to school. I don't see why you would get mad if we were just having fun, it's not forbidden. I move the strap of my book bag on my shoulder and walk into the school.

I've brightened up my school uniform a bit, I have three necklaces around my neck, four rings on one hand, I've let my hair down and I'm wearing cute socks with hearts on them. I think I look pretty cute, if I do say so myself. I'm not going to let the people who say mean things to me do it to me.

I walk to my locker where I come to a halt halfway through. Someone is leaning against my locker. His arms are crossed as he leans against my locker. He is wearing a white blouse - that you have to wear from school so no surprise - the sleeves of which are turned up halfway down his forearm. His blue tie hangs loosely around his neck; it looks pretty sloppy, but in a good way. He wears long neat beige pants, which go with the boys' school uniform. But he is not wearing neat expensive shoes that you are supposed to wear, he is just wearing black sneakers. His dark hair is tousled, but again in a good way. Jaxon Miller looks good, very good in fact.

As if Jaxon notices me staring at him, he turns his head in my direction. He raises an eyebrow when he notices that I'm just standing still in the middle of the hallway. The corner of his mouth goes up in a lopsided grin and he raises his hand to me.

"Hey coke girl," he grins. I feel eyes of other students on me, but I ignore it. A frown comes to my head at his nickname for me. I walk up to him and wrap my arms around myself.

"Get out of the way pretty boy," I mutter. Jaxon raises both his eyebrows amused. But he doesn't move.

"Pretty boy huh," he says. I roll my eyes and do something I would never normally do. I put my hand against Jaxon's arm and push him aside. Because he wasn't expecting it he loses his balance, but he stops himself in time before he takes an embarrassing fall. At least now he's gone before my locker.

"He!" Jaxon says indignantly, but I ignore him and start putting on my locker.

"You could also just ask me to move," his voice suddenly sounds behind me, I feel his breath on my neck, but continue to ignore him. I begin to pull the appropriate books out of my locker.