seventeen<3

(i'm so excited for the board game
stream today)

(future me, board game stream didn't happen, but the campfire stream did and now i'm sobbing bc it's one of the last, probably the last meet-up stream on aimseys accounf)

tw: bodyshaming

july 30 8:35am

athena pov

i shook ranboos sleeping body.

"ranbooo" i sung, continuing to shake him awake.

(also hi i changed the name because it's shorter , lmk if u preferred it before)

jeez. he's a heavy sleeper.

finally, his eyes opened, and he looked me in the eyes, very unimpressed.

"athenaaa" ranboo grunted, burying his face in his pillow. then it was almost like something hit him. he quickly snapped his head back up, his eyes now wide open.

"athena?" he said, his voice surprised. "why are you in my house? how are you in my house?"

a/n : what are you doing in my house... what are you doing in my house.... i want waffle fries

"i'm in your house because i want to be, and how.... because you told me a couple months ago that you keep a key under the doormat. big mistake." i laughed, throwing a pillow at his still shocked face.

"i- hey!" he grumbled, grabbing the pillow i just threw at his head.

then he lobbed the pillow back at me.

"time for school!" i said sarcastically, catching the pillow infront of me, instead of letting it hit me square in the face.

"ughhhh" he turned over, putting his face back in the pillow.

time skip lol

i was basically skipping as ranboo and i walked down the hall.

"what's got you in such a good mood?" he spoke, a hint of raspiness still lingering on his tone.

"i am in a good mood!" i laughed, grabbing hold of his arm. "because i slept well for the first time in months! i don't feel tired for once!"

i looked up at ranboos face and noticed it had turned a bright shade of scarlett.

"ranboo." i giggled, still clinging onto his arm. "there's no way you're-" i cut myself off by bursting into a fit of hysterical laughter.

"what's so funny?" he looked down at me, his face still slightly pink.

i couldn't even form words i was laughing so hard.

though, i still held onto ranboos arm, pulling it down slightly , as i crippled over with laughter.

this man, literally just blushed because i touched his arm.

how the fuck is he more touch starved than me?

i wonder what he'd do if i grabbed his hand...?

i erupted into laughter just at the thought.

tears filled my eyes and i took deep breaths to calm myself.