The New Trainer! CH-28

It is now Tuesday, the day Ash and Serena were appointed to give a new trainer his/her new pokemon.
They both could skip the first two lessons for that.

Serena POV

I woke up early today, Today is the day I'm helping professor Sycamore out by taking care and giving the new trainer his/her new pokemon. Best thing is, Ash will be there too!

Talking about Ash, yesterday was so much fun! It really felt like a date! But he's probably still to dense to understand. I got him good though, when we were shopping, I tried a dress on and he was literally drooling at me. The thought of that makes me feel my cheeks burn up already but can you blame me?

After that we went to a small cozy café in Lumiose city. We ate our dinner and had some small talk together. Just catching up and stuff, he told me he watched all my contests when he was in Alola. Hearing that made me very happy but also sad... Sad that I didn't watch the Alola League so I could see him win.

Then we got our deserts... Or should I say desert? They gave us a special icecream named the DoubleHeart sorbet. They gave us ONE spoon with it! Then came my most embarrassing moment ever. Ash literally fed me the icecream! Thinking back at it makes me really happy, it looks like he cares about me but does he really? Ever since he's back my crush on him is almost to the point of out of control.

For example, We give eachother hugs and sometimes even small pecks on the cheek or something.

Anyway it's now 6.45 am and I need to be at school at 8.15 am with Ash, as I said earlier, the new trainer is coming. I took a shower, put my clothes back on and went downstairs. My mom was already there, cooking my breakfast. Eggs and bacon, that tasts so good in the morning!

I finished my food and I brushed my teeth, it's now 7.30 am as I walk out of the door. I agreed with Ash to walk together towards school so let me check if he's also ready to go.

I walked over and knocked politely on the door. After waiting a couple seconds, Ash's mom opened the door.

Delia: Hello Serena, what can I do for you?

Serena: Hi mrs. Ketchum, I came to check if Ash was ready for school.

Delia: He's still asleep! I forgot! Could you wake him up please? I'll make his breakfast in the meantime.

"Oh uhh.. Sure..." Serena said while blushing a bit. The thought that I could walk into Ash's room makes me feel my face burn up.

I walked up the stairs and opened Ash's door slowly. If you want to know, mrs. Ketchum told me where his room was. I opened the door and the first thing I hear is....

"PikaaaaCHUUUUUU" : "AAAAAAHHHHHH PIKACHU!!"

I bursted out in laughter, seeing Ash covered in black soot. I tried to compose myself as I said "You two haven't changed a bit, have you?"

Ash noticed me then and said "Yeah.. WAIT! Serena what are you doing here!?"

Serena: I came down here because we're late for school!

Then it hit both of them and Ash jumped out of bed, not having a care in the world that he was still in his pyjama's as he ran towards the bathroom while grabbing a towel on the way, leaving a crimson red Serena behind.

When Ash was done he ran downstairs and quickly ate the breakfast his mom made for him. He swallowed it quickly and changed his team up.

Serena: C'mon Ash! It's 8.05 am, we've got 10 minutes and we're not gonna make it in time anymore!

"Then you don't know me!" Ash said as he started to smirk, he grabbed Serena's hand and took her outside.

Ash threw a pokeball in the air, revealing Pidgeot as it landed gently infront of Ash and Serena.